Actor Johnny Depp Plans to Marry Longtime Girlfriend Vanessa Paradis This Summer
Johnny Depp, finally, feels ready to start a family. The actor has openly revealed his plan to marry girlfriend Vanessa Paradis after being together for a long time.
Depp and Paradis, spurred by their daughter's recent illness, said they decided to marry in France, where they live.
"They have talked about marriage on and off for a long time but the recent emotional roller-coaster they have had to endure seems to have spurred them into action," the London newspaper quoted a source as saying.
No other details being released, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more.
Depp and Paradis have been together since the year 1998. They have one child together, daughter Lily-Rose, who was hospitalized in London in March for nine days, suffering from E. coli poisoning.
More Johnny Depp News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia