Actor Johnny Depp Plans to Marry Longtime Girlfriend Vanessa Paradis This Summer
Johnny Depp, finally, feels ready to start a family. The actor has openly revealed his plan to marry girlfriend Vanessa Paradis after being together for a long time.
Depp and Paradis, spurred by their daughter's recent illness, said they decided to marry in France, where they live.
"They have talked about marriage on and off for a long time but the recent emotional roller-coaster they have had to endure seems to have spurred them into action," the London newspaper quoted a source as saying.
No other details being released, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more.
Depp and Paradis have been together since the year 1998. They have one child together, daughter Lily-Rose, who was hospitalized in London in March for nine days, suffering from E. coli poisoning.
More Johnny Depp News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young