Actor Johnny Depp Plans to Marry Longtime Girlfriend Vanessa Paradis This Summer
Johnny Depp, finally, feels ready to start a family. The actor has openly revealed his plan to marry girlfriend Vanessa Paradis after being together for a long time.
Depp and Paradis, spurred by their daughter's recent illness, said they decided to marry in France, where they live.
"They have talked about marriage on and off for a long time but the recent emotional roller-coaster they have had to endure seems to have spurred them into action," the London newspaper quoted a source as saying.
No other details being released, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more.
Depp and Paradis have been together since the year 1998. They have one child together, daughter Lily-Rose, who was hospitalized in London in March for nine days, suffering from E. coli poisoning.
More Johnny Depp News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'