Actor Johnny Depp Plans to Marry Longtime Girlfriend Vanessa Paradis This Summer
Johnny Depp, finally, feels ready to start a family. The actor has openly revealed his plan to marry girlfriend Vanessa Paradis after being together for a long time.
Depp and Paradis, spurred by their daughter's recent illness, said they decided to marry in France, where they live.
"They have talked about marriage on and off for a long time but the recent emotional roller-coaster they have had to endure seems to have spurred them into action," the London newspaper quoted a source as saying.
No other details being released, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more.
Depp and Paradis have been together since the year 1998. They have one child together, daughter Lily-Rose, who was hospitalized in London in March for nine days, suffering from E. coli poisoning.
More Johnny Depp News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21