Actor Johnny Depp Plans to Marry Longtime Girlfriend Vanessa Paradis This Summer
Johnny Depp, finally, feels ready to start a family. The actor has openly revealed his plan to marry girlfriend Vanessa Paradis after being together for a long time.
Depp and Paradis, spurred by their daughter's recent illness, said they decided to marry in France, where they live.
"They have talked about marriage on and off for a long time but the recent emotional roller-coaster they have had to endure seems to have spurred them into action," the London newspaper quoted a source as saying.
No other details being released, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more.
Depp and Paradis have been together since the year 1998. They have one child together, daughter Lily-Rose, who was hospitalized in London in March for nine days, suffering from E. coli poisoning.
More Johnny Depp News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?