Hilary Swank Cast Ashore on "Fangland"
Apparently enjoying her involvement in horror genre following her role in "The Reaping", Hilary Swank is on the way to add one more flick of the genre in her resume, the New York Post has implied.
According to the paper, the Oscar-winning actress is set to topline a vampire movie entitled "Fangland" which will see her portray a woman being hunted by the bloodthirsty creatures. Project turns out to be a big screen adaptation of John Marks' novel of the same title of which rights Swank has optioned via her production company.
Meanwhile, the story is set at a TV news magazine called "The Hour," where the vampires roam the halls. The "Dracula" meets "Network" tale is said to reflect the sometimes-hellish environment of the real "60 Minutes."
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says