Hilary Swank Cast Ashore on "Fangland"
Apparently enjoying her involvement in horror genre following her role in "The Reaping", Hilary Swank is on the way to add one more flick of the genre in her resume, the New York Post has implied.
According to the paper, the Oscar-winning actress is set to topline a vampire movie entitled "Fangland" which will see her portray a woman being hunted by the bloodthirsty creatures. Project turns out to be a big screen adaptation of John Marks' novel of the same title of which rights Swank has optioned via her production company.
Meanwhile, the story is set at a TV news magazine called "The Hour," where the vampires roam the halls. The "Dracula" meets "Network" tale is said to reflect the sometimes-hellish environment of the real "60 Minutes."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo