Hilary Swank Cast Ashore on "Fangland"
Apparently enjoying her involvement in horror genre following her role in "The Reaping", Hilary Swank is on the way to add one more flick of the genre in her resume, the New York Post has implied.
According to the paper, the Oscar-winning actress is set to topline a vampire movie entitled "Fangland" which will see her portray a woman being hunted by the bloodthirsty creatures. Project turns out to be a big screen adaptation of John Marks' novel of the same title of which rights Swank has optioned via her production company.
Meanwhile, the story is set at a TV news magazine called "The Hour," where the vampires roam the halls. The "Dracula" meets "Network" tale is said to reflect the sometimes-hellish environment of the real "60 Minutes."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones