Hilary Swank Cast Ashore on "Fangland"
Apparently enjoying her involvement in horror genre following her role in "The Reaping", Hilary Swank is on the way to add one more flick of the genre in her resume, the New York Post has implied.
According to the paper, the Oscar-winning actress is set to topline a vampire movie entitled "Fangland" which will see her portray a woman being hunted by the bloodthirsty creatures. Project turns out to be a big screen adaptation of John Marks' novel of the same title of which rights Swank has optioned via her production company.
Meanwhile, the story is set at a TV news magazine called "The Hour," where the vampires roam the halls. The "Dracula" meets "Network" tale is said to reflect the sometimes-hellish environment of the real "60 Minutes."
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video