Hilary Swank Cast Ashore on "Fangland"
Apparently enjoying her involvement in horror genre following her role in "The Reaping", Hilary Swank is on the way to add one more flick of the genre in her resume, the New York Post has implied.
According to the paper, the Oscar-winning actress is set to topline a vampire movie entitled "Fangland" which will see her portray a woman being hunted by the bloodthirsty creatures. Project turns out to be a big screen adaptation of John Marks' novel of the same title of which rights Swank has optioned via her production company.
Meanwhile, the story is set at a TV news magazine called "The Hour," where the vampires roam the halls. The "Dracula" meets "Network" tale is said to reflect the sometimes-hellish environment of the real "60 Minutes."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video