Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont Plead for "Mercy"
Solidifying their longtime partnership in film industry, Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont have both given their agreement to write for "Sisters of Mercy" that Columbia Pictures is developing alongside Overbrook Entertainment.
Intended to be a possible starring vehicle for Will Smith, the picture revolves around a widower father who is rescued after his wife's death by members of her book club who soon begin running his life with advice on parenting and dating.
While director has yet to be found, it has been revealed that Smith will also serve as producer alongside James Lassiter via Overbrook as well as with Alex Siskin. Apart from "Mercy", the actor and Lassiter are also attached to carry out the same duty in "Monster Hunter", "Tonight, He Comes", and "Lakeview Terrace" among others.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip