Columbia Applies "Newton's Law"
Still sticking to Overbrook Entertainment in making movies, Columbia Pictures is on the move to develop a new big screen feature entitled "Newton's Law" as the second starring vehicle for Jaden Smith, son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith.
Reports informed that the child actor, who made his film debut in inspiring drama "The Pursuit of Happyness", has been attached to play a precocious inventor trapped in a science center during a field trip. Name to direct has not yet been revealed, but it is confirmed that new screenwriter Carolyn Brooks has come onboard to pen the script.
Currently part of the Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment, Columbia Pictures is the successor of CBC Film Sales Corporation which was founded by brothers Harry and Jack Cohn also Joe Brandt in 1919. It currently is enjoying massive success through "Spider-Man 3" which so far has grossed nearly $400 million worldwide.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2