Columbia Applies "Newton's Law"
Still sticking to Overbrook Entertainment in making movies, Columbia Pictures is on the move to develop a new big screen feature entitled "Newton's Law" as the second starring vehicle for Jaden Smith, son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith.
Reports informed that the child actor, who made his film debut in inspiring drama "The Pursuit of Happyness", has been attached to play a precocious inventor trapped in a science center during a field trip. Name to direct has not yet been revealed, but it is confirmed that new screenwriter Carolyn Brooks has come onboard to pen the script.
Currently part of the Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment, Columbia Pictures is the successor of CBC Film Sales Corporation which was founded by brothers Harry and Jack Cohn also Joe Brandt in 1919. It currently is enjoying massive success through "Spider-Man 3" which so far has grossed nearly $400 million worldwide.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!