Lindsay Lohan and Calum Best Rekindle Their Romance
Lindsay Lohan can never have enough of publication. The singer-actress has been reported to rekindle her romance with British reality star, Calum Best, after they were spotted together after the Costume Institute Gala in New York on Monday night May 7th before returning to Lindsay's hotel suite, the 60 Thompson hotel.
Lindsay and Calum were first spotted at Club Box together after the gala, about which an onlooker told the Mirror, "Lindsay was snogging Calum and licking his face, they were all over each other. He was drinking beer but she seemed to be drinking water from a bottle - if that's what it was."
The pair then headed back to the 60 Thompson hotel in SoHo, New York, where the beauty is staying, and were claimed to walk "in holding hands and kissed as they got into the lift. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and was whispering in his ear and laughing." A source added, "They went up to Lindsay's suite and put a do not disturb sign on the door."
Lindsay and Calum had a famous fling last year. Reports on their rekindled romance come at a time when a friend of her released a tape that shows the actress snorting cocaine in a toilet at the exclusive Teddy's nightclub in Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters