Lindsay Lohan and Calum Best Rekindle Their Romance
Lindsay Lohan can never have enough of publication. The singer-actress has been reported to rekindle her romance with British reality star, Calum Best, after they were spotted together after the Costume Institute Gala in New York on Monday night May 7th before returning to Lindsay's hotel suite, the 60 Thompson hotel.
Lindsay and Calum were first spotted at Club Box together after the gala, about which an onlooker told the Mirror, "Lindsay was snogging Calum and licking his face, they were all over each other. He was drinking beer but she seemed to be drinking water from a bottle - if that's what it was."
The pair then headed back to the 60 Thompson hotel in SoHo, New York, where the beauty is staying, and were claimed to walk "in holding hands and kissed as they got into the lift. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and was whispering in his ear and laughing." A source added, "They went up to Lindsay's suite and put a do not disturb sign on the door."
Lindsay and Calum had a famous fling last year. Reports on their rekindled romance come at a time when a friend of her released a tape that shows the actress snorting cocaine in a toilet at the exclusive Teddy's nightclub in Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police