Lindsay Lohan and Calum Best Rekindle Their Romance
Lindsay Lohan can never have enough of publication. The singer-actress has been reported to rekindle her romance with British reality star, Calum Best, after they were spotted together after the Costume Institute Gala in New York on Monday night May 7th before returning to Lindsay's hotel suite, the 60 Thompson hotel.
Lindsay and Calum were first spotted at Club Box together after the gala, about which an onlooker told the Mirror, "Lindsay was snogging Calum and licking his face, they were all over each other. He was drinking beer but she seemed to be drinking water from a bottle - if that's what it was."
The pair then headed back to the 60 Thompson hotel in SoHo, New York, where the beauty is staying, and were claimed to walk "in holding hands and kissed as they got into the lift. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and was whispering in his ear and laughing." A source added, "They went up to Lindsay's suite and put a do not disturb sign on the door."
Lindsay and Calum had a famous fling last year. Reports on their rekindled romance come at a time when a friend of her released a tape that shows the actress snorting cocaine in a toilet at the exclusive Teddy's nightclub in Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows