Mike Myers Planning Another "Austin Powers"
Apparently not feeling enough of having three installments of "Austin Powers", Mike Myers is keen to bring back the comic spy agent to the big screen as the follow-up to the 2002's "Austin Powers in Goldmember."
The funnyman recently told SCI FI Wire that he is working on plan to make another "Austin" flick with the focus being on his nemesis instead.
"I have figured out that the story will be taken from the point of Doctor Evil," so he said. "It will be powered from Doctor Evil's point of view."
A satire of James Bond, the suave British agent created by Ian Fleming, Austin Powers is noted for his use of obscure expressions and outrageously out-of-date clothes apart from his large teeth, unkempt hair, and glasses. The character first appeared in the 1997 "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" followed by 1999's "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me", which fantastically grossed over $206 million in its North American release.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors