Mike Myers Planning Another "Austin Powers"
Apparently not feeling enough of having three installments of "Austin Powers", Mike Myers is keen to bring back the comic spy agent to the big screen as the follow-up to the 2002's "Austin Powers in Goldmember."
The funnyman recently told SCI FI Wire that he is working on plan to make another "Austin" flick with the focus being on his nemesis instead.
"I have figured out that the story will be taken from the point of Doctor Evil," so he said. "It will be powered from Doctor Evil's point of view."
A satire of James Bond, the suave British agent created by Ian Fleming, Austin Powers is noted for his use of obscure expressions and outrageously out-of-date clothes apart from his large teeth, unkempt hair, and glasses. The character first appeared in the 1997 "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" followed by 1999's "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me", which fantastically grossed over $206 million in its North American release.
More Mike Myers News
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34