Mike Myers Planning Another "Austin Powers"
Apparently not feeling enough of having three installments of "Austin Powers", Mike Myers is keen to bring back the comic spy agent to the big screen as the follow-up to the 2002's "Austin Powers in Goldmember."
The funnyman recently told SCI FI Wire that he is working on plan to make another "Austin" flick with the focus being on his nemesis instead.
"I have figured out that the story will be taken from the point of Doctor Evil," so he said. "It will be powered from Doctor Evil's point of view."
A satire of James Bond, the suave British agent created by Ian Fleming, Austin Powers is noted for his use of obscure expressions and outrageously out-of-date clothes apart from his large teeth, unkempt hair, and glasses. The character first appeared in the 1997 "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" followed by 1999's "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me", which fantastically grossed over $206 million in its North American release.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head