Mike Myers Planning Another "Austin Powers"
Apparently not feeling enough of having three installments of "Austin Powers", Mike Myers is keen to bring back the comic spy agent to the big screen as the follow-up to the 2002's "Austin Powers in Goldmember."
The funnyman recently told SCI FI Wire that he is working on plan to make another "Austin" flick with the focus being on his nemesis instead.
"I have figured out that the story will be taken from the point of Doctor Evil," so he said. "It will be powered from Doctor Evil's point of view."
A satire of James Bond, the suave British agent created by Ian Fleming, Austin Powers is noted for his use of obscure expressions and outrageously out-of-date clothes apart from his large teeth, unkempt hair, and glasses. The character first appeared in the 1997 "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" followed by 1999's "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me", which fantastically grossed over $206 million in its North American release.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards