Come to "Worlds End" First Screenings
Applying the same strategy Sony conducted for its blockbuster flick "Spider-Man 3", Walt Disney Pictures has announced that it will also bring up its highly-anticipated "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" to the surface earlier than its official release date.
Yes, the forthcoming seafaring tale will come to the presence of its fans on Thursday, May 24 instead, starting at 8 pm. It is expected that the flick can lead Disney to conceivably regain bragging rights for the top opening frame after the record set by "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" got shattered by "Spider-Man 3."
The third installment of the hit adventure series, "Worlds End" brings back Gore Verbinski to the director's seat with Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio returning as the screenwriters. Pic will encounter its world premiere on Saturday, May 19 in Disneyland, home of the ride that inspired the movie and where the first two films in the trilogy debuted.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie