Come to "Worlds End" First Screenings
Applying the same strategy Sony conducted for its blockbuster flick "Spider-Man 3", Walt Disney Pictures has announced that it will also bring up its highly-anticipated "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" to the surface earlier than its official release date.
Yes, the forthcoming seafaring tale will come to the presence of its fans on Thursday, May 24 instead, starting at 8 pm. It is expected that the flick can lead Disney to conceivably regain bragging rights for the top opening frame after the record set by "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" got shattered by "Spider-Man 3."
The third installment of the hit adventure series, "Worlds End" brings back Gore Verbinski to the director's seat with Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio returning as the screenwriters. Pic will encounter its world premiere on Saturday, May 19 in Disneyland, home of the ride that inspired the movie and where the first two films in the trilogy debuted.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly