Come to "Worlds End" First Screenings
Applying the same strategy Sony conducted for its blockbuster flick "Spider-Man 3", Walt Disney Pictures has announced that it will also bring up its highly-anticipated "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" to the surface earlier than its official release date.
Yes, the forthcoming seafaring tale will come to the presence of its fans on Thursday, May 24 instead, starting at 8 pm. It is expected that the flick can lead Disney to conceivably regain bragging rights for the top opening frame after the record set by "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" got shattered by "Spider-Man 3."
The third installment of the hit adventure series, "Worlds End" brings back Gore Verbinski to the director's seat with Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio returning as the screenwriters. Pic will encounter its world premiere on Saturday, May 19 in Disneyland, home of the ride that inspired the movie and where the first two films in the trilogy debuted.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video