Come to "Worlds End" First Screenings
Applying the same strategy Sony conducted for its blockbuster flick "Spider-Man 3", Walt Disney Pictures has announced that it will also bring up its highly-anticipated "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" to the surface earlier than its official release date.
Yes, the forthcoming seafaring tale will come to the presence of its fans on Thursday, May 24 instead, starting at 8 pm. It is expected that the flick can lead Disney to conceivably regain bragging rights for the top opening frame after the record set by "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" got shattered by "Spider-Man 3."
The third installment of the hit adventure series, "Worlds End" brings back Gore Verbinski to the director's seat with Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio returning as the screenwriters. Pic will encounter its world premiere on Saturday, May 19 in Disneyland, home of the ride that inspired the movie and where the first two films in the trilogy debuted.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says