Josh Holloway on the Run to Become Gambit
Looks like one more character from the X-Men gang is about to be brought to life on the big screen. "Lost" star Josh Holloway has revealed to TV Hits magazine that he has been approached by studio bosses for a possibility to portray Gambit, an X-Men member possessing the ability to manipulate kinetic energy and skilled in card throwing as well as hand-to-hand combat.
Holloway's statement nonetheless leads to an indication that "X-Men 4" is possibly entering a kind of development stage by now as producer Lauren Shuler Donner intended to back in August last year. Keep sticking to this site then for more info and updates about either the character or the project.
In the meantime, Holloway was also noted to express his eagerness in performing his own stunts if he eventually lands the role, being a real-life action man himself.
"I hike and kayak and I have a boat, because I enjoy fishing," so he said. "I grew up in the mountains where it's all lakes and streams, so a lot of my life has been an adventure getting to know the ocean."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal