Josh Holloway on the Run to Become Gambit
Looks like one more character from the X-Men gang is about to be brought to life on the big screen. "Lost" star Josh Holloway has revealed to TV Hits magazine that he has been approached by studio bosses for a possibility to portray Gambit, an X-Men member possessing the ability to manipulate kinetic energy and skilled in card throwing as well as hand-to-hand combat.
Holloway's statement nonetheless leads to an indication that "X-Men 4" is possibly entering a kind of development stage by now as producer Lauren Shuler Donner intended to back in August last year. Keep sticking to this site then for more info and updates about either the character or the project.
In the meantime, Holloway was also noted to express his eagerness in performing his own stunts if he eventually lands the role, being a real-life action man himself.
"I hike and kayak and I have a boat, because I enjoy fishing," so he said. "I grew up in the mountains where it's all lakes and streams, so a lot of my life has been an adventure getting to know the ocean."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'