Josh Holloway on the Run to Become Gambit
Looks like one more character from the X-Men gang is about to be brought to life on the big screen. "Lost" star Josh Holloway has revealed to TV Hits magazine that he has been approached by studio bosses for a possibility to portray Gambit, an X-Men member possessing the ability to manipulate kinetic energy and skilled in card throwing as well as hand-to-hand combat.
Holloway's statement nonetheless leads to an indication that "X-Men 4" is possibly entering a kind of development stage by now as producer Lauren Shuler Donner intended to back in August last year. Keep sticking to this site then for more info and updates about either the character or the project.
In the meantime, Holloway was also noted to express his eagerness in performing his own stunts if he eventually lands the role, being a real-life action man himself.
"I hike and kayak and I have a boat, because I enjoy fishing," so he said. "I grew up in the mountains where it's all lakes and streams, so a lot of my life has been an adventure getting to know the ocean."
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza