"Transformers" Trailer Coming Before "Shrek the Third"
Fans of "Transformers" apparently can take another glimpse of their highly-anticipated movie a week earlier in theaters in their wait for the flick to hit the big screen on July 4 this year.
Contrary to the claim posted on director Michael Bay's website saying the feature trailer for the sci-fi actioner will appear with "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End", CanMag has informed that it will be shown in theaters in front of the screenings of "Shrek the Third" on May 18 instead.
Furthermore, the site has successfully obtained confirmation from Paramount/DreamWorks Pictures that prior to the showing, the trailer is tentatively set to come online one day before its theatrical launch. Meanwhile, it will still be featured with "Worlds End" on May 25 also on the third weekend of "Spider-Man 3."
The live-action adaptation of popular franchise and toy line of the same name, "Transformers" finds Earth lying in the middle of the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons, leaving the future of humankind hanging in the balance. Principal photography started on May 22, 2006 taking locations in New Mexico, Hoover Dam, and Rialto, California to then wrap up on September 24 the same year though second unit shooting continued in the Arctic and Detroit, where it finally finished on October 5.
More Transformers News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle