"Transformers" Trailer Coming Before "Shrek the Third"
Fans of "Transformers" apparently can take another glimpse of their highly-anticipated movie a week earlier in theaters in their wait for the flick to hit the big screen on July 4 this year.
Contrary to the claim posted on director Michael Bay's website saying the feature trailer for the sci-fi actioner will appear with "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End", CanMag has informed that it will be shown in theaters in front of the screenings of "Shrek the Third" on May 18 instead.
Furthermore, the site has successfully obtained confirmation from Paramount/DreamWorks Pictures that prior to the showing, the trailer is tentatively set to come online one day before its theatrical launch. Meanwhile, it will still be featured with "Worlds End" on May 25 also on the third weekend of "Spider-Man 3."
The live-action adaptation of popular franchise and toy line of the same name, "Transformers" finds Earth lying in the middle of the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons, leaving the future of humankind hanging in the balance. Principal photography started on May 22, 2006 taking locations in New Mexico, Hoover Dam, and Rialto, California to then wrap up on September 24 the same year though second unit shooting continued in the Arctic and Detroit, where it finally finished on October 5.
More Transformers News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group