Singer Amy Winehouse Touted for "Bond 22"
Words on who may suit to be the new Bond girl in the next 007 movie are still circulating heavily around and now is taking a new name in.
According to World Entertainment News Network via News Of The World newspaper, filmmakers of "Bond 22" are in consideration to line up English jazz-soul singer Amy Winehouse for a Bond girl role in the project, which recently had its draft finished to be written by scribes Neal Purvis and Robert Wade.
"Bond producer Barbara Broccoli has offered Winehouse a part in the Casino Royale sequel after falling in love with the Rehab star's hit album 'Back to Black'," so WENN claimed.
Further, the paper's source states the dark-haired artist to be "perfect for the role because she's the embodiment of the retro glamour of the original movies."
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72