Singer Amy Winehouse Touted for "Bond 22"
Words on who may suit to be the new Bond girl in the next 007 movie are still circulating heavily around and now is taking a new name in.
According to World Entertainment News Network via News Of The World newspaper, filmmakers of "Bond 22" are in consideration to line up English jazz-soul singer Amy Winehouse for a Bond girl role in the project, which recently had its draft finished to be written by scribes Neal Purvis and Robert Wade.
"Bond producer Barbara Broccoli has offered Winehouse a part in the Casino Royale sequel after falling in love with the Rehab star's hit album 'Back to Black'," so WENN claimed.
Further, the paper's source states the dark-haired artist to be "perfect for the role because she's the embodiment of the retro glamour of the original movies."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!