Singer Amy Winehouse Touted for "Bond 22"
Words on who may suit to be the new Bond girl in the next 007 movie are still circulating heavily around and now is taking a new name in.
According to World Entertainment News Network via News Of The World newspaper, filmmakers of "Bond 22" are in consideration to line up English jazz-soul singer Amy Winehouse for a Bond girl role in the project, which recently had its draft finished to be written by scribes Neal Purvis and Robert Wade.
"Bond producer Barbara Broccoli has offered Winehouse a part in the Casino Royale sequel after falling in love with the Rehab star's hit album 'Back to Black'," so WENN claimed.
Further, the paper's source states the dark-haired artist to be "perfect for the role because she's the embodiment of the retro glamour of the original movies."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier