Singer Amy Winehouse Touted for "Bond 22"
Words on who may suit to be the new Bond girl in the next 007 movie are still circulating heavily around and now is taking a new name in.
According to World Entertainment News Network via News Of The World newspaper, filmmakers of "Bond 22" are in consideration to line up English jazz-soul singer Amy Winehouse for a Bond girl role in the project, which recently had its draft finished to be written by scribes Neal Purvis and Robert Wade.
"Bond producer Barbara Broccoli has offered Winehouse a part in the Casino Royale sequel after falling in love with the Rehab star's hit album 'Back to Black'," so WENN claimed.
Further, the paper's source states the dark-haired artist to be "perfect for the role because she's the embodiment of the retro glamour of the original movies."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation