Singer Amy Winehouse Touted for "Bond 22"
Words on who may suit to be the new Bond girl in the next 007 movie are still circulating heavily around and now is taking a new name in.
According to World Entertainment News Network via News Of The World newspaper, filmmakers of "Bond 22" are in consideration to line up English jazz-soul singer Amy Winehouse for a Bond girl role in the project, which recently had its draft finished to be written by scribes Neal Purvis and Robert Wade.
"Bond producer Barbara Broccoli has offered Winehouse a part in the Casino Royale sequel after falling in love with the Rehab star's hit album 'Back to Black'," so WENN claimed.
Further, the paper's source states the dark-haired artist to be "perfect for the role because she's the embodiment of the retro glamour of the original movies."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune