Kelly Clarkson's "My December" Good to Go This July
After spilling hints on the new album "My December", RCA Records as Kelly Clarkson's recording house announces that the follow up of 2004's "Breakaway" will arrive July 26.
The David Kahne-produced album presents yet another side of Clarkson which hasn't been explored as a theme in her previous records. Clarkson admitted that she gets 'wilder' in this piece and that there's a wider range of tunes throughout the tracks. For a start, first single "Never Again" has won Clarkson's fans through her new 'rocky' sound. It entered Billboard Hot 100 chart at #8 based solely on the airplay.
Different vibes can be found ranging from those new rave sounds like in song "One Minute" up to easy flowing and sassy "Chivas". Other tracks already confirmed to be in the album are "Sober", "Be Still", "Hole" and "Haunting".
Besides fighting alone for this record by co-writing almost all of the songs, Clarkson features L.A. punk legend and bassist Mike Watt on three songs. She also includes her touring band members Jason Halbert and Jimmy Messer to contribute.
The pop singer will begin the supporting tour on July 11 in Portland, Ore. and wrap it up on Sept 26 in Los Angeles. She is also among acts confirming for July 7 Live Earth concert.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21