Kelly Clarkson's "My December" Good to Go This July
After spilling hints on the new album "My December", RCA Records as Kelly Clarkson's recording house announces that the follow up of 2004's "Breakaway" will arrive July 26.
The David Kahne-produced album presents yet another side of Clarkson which hasn't been explored as a theme in her previous records. Clarkson admitted that she gets 'wilder' in this piece and that there's a wider range of tunes throughout the tracks. For a start, first single "Never Again" has won Clarkson's fans through her new 'rocky' sound. It entered Billboard Hot 100 chart at #8 based solely on the airplay.
Different vibes can be found ranging from those new rave sounds like in song "One Minute" up to easy flowing and sassy "Chivas". Other tracks already confirmed to be in the album are "Sober", "Be Still", "Hole" and "Haunting".
Besides fighting alone for this record by co-writing almost all of the songs, Clarkson features L.A. punk legend and bassist Mike Watt on three songs. She also includes her touring band members Jason Halbert and Jimmy Messer to contribute.
The pop singer will begin the supporting tour on July 11 in Portland, Ore. and wrap it up on Sept 26 in Los Angeles. She is also among acts confirming for July 7 Live Earth concert.
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?