Gisele Bundchen Is Negotiating a Lingerie Line with H&M
New rumors surface by the hour that Gisele Bundchen is "negotiating a lingerie line" with H&M.
The supermodel is said to have been counting down the seconds until her contract with Victoria's Secret runs out so she can cash in on her new deal with the giant Swedish retailer.
"Gisele has been in talks with H&M for a long time, but for legal issues she has to wait for her Victoria's Secret contract to end to start the project," a source was quoted as saying.
Representative for Bundchen, in the meantime, remained tight-lipped on that encounter. But fear not, for we'll be sure to let you know soon.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics