Gisele Bundchen Is Negotiating a Lingerie Line with H&M
New rumors surface by the hour that Gisele Bundchen is "negotiating a lingerie line" with H&M.
The supermodel is said to have been counting down the seconds until her contract with Victoria's Secret runs out so she can cash in on her new deal with the giant Swedish retailer.
"Gisele has been in talks with H&M for a long time, but for legal issues she has to wait for her Victoria's Secret contract to end to start the project," a source was quoted as saying.
Representative for Bundchen, in the meantime, remained tight-lipped on that encounter. But fear not, for we'll be sure to let you know soon.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos