Gisele Bundchen Is Negotiating a Lingerie Line with H&M
New rumors surface by the hour that Gisele Bundchen is "negotiating a lingerie line" with H&M.
The supermodel is said to have been counting down the seconds until her contract with Victoria's Secret runs out so she can cash in on her new deal with the giant Swedish retailer.
"Gisele has been in talks with H&M for a long time, but for legal issues she has to wait for her Victoria's Secret contract to end to start the project," a source was quoted as saying.
Representative for Bundchen, in the meantime, remained tight-lipped on that encounter. But fear not, for we'll be sure to let you know soon.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party