Gisele Bundchen Is Negotiating a Lingerie Line with H&M
New rumors surface by the hour that Gisele Bundchen is "negotiating a lingerie line" with H&M.
The supermodel is said to have been counting down the seconds until her contract with Victoria's Secret runs out so she can cash in on her new deal with the giant Swedish retailer.
"Gisele has been in talks with H&M for a long time, but for legal issues she has to wait for her Victoria's Secret contract to end to start the project," a source was quoted as saying.
Representative for Bundchen, in the meantime, remained tight-lipped on that encounter. But fear not, for we'll be sure to let you know soon.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special