Gisele Bundchen Is Negotiating a Lingerie Line with H&M
New rumors surface by the hour that Gisele Bundchen is "negotiating a lingerie line" with H&M.
The supermodel is said to have been counting down the seconds until her contract with Victoria's Secret runs out so she can cash in on her new deal with the giant Swedish retailer.
"Gisele has been in talks with H&M for a long time, but for legal issues she has to wait for her Victoria's Secret contract to end to start the project," a source was quoted as saying.
Representative for Bundchen, in the meantime, remained tight-lipped on that encounter. But fear not, for we'll be sure to let you know soon.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard