Tori Amos Tastes Musical Writing
Entailing behind musical maestro Andrew Llyod Webber's path of success is singer Tori Amos. Completing "American Doll Posse" and still few months away from world tour, Amos fills in the gap with writing a musical for West End and Broadway project.
"I think I am writing a musical! I'm gushing but I'm under lock and key. I'm trying to be Lloyd Webber and Rice. I'm trying to be both. I'm busy. This is such a big project - a double record, 23 songs and the extras," she revealed in an interview. She refuses to spill any further details regarding this project.
Tori Amos is a Grammy nominated singer who has gained platinum for most of her albums. Her latest piece "American Doll Posse" will be promoted in a "big world tour" that runs through the end of this year. She will jam European stages first on May 28 before starting Australian leg in September and North American trek the next month.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy