Tori Amos Tastes Musical Writing
Entailing behind musical maestro Andrew Llyod Webber's path of success is singer Tori Amos. Completing "American Doll Posse" and still few months away from world tour, Amos fills in the gap with writing a musical for West End and Broadway project.
"I think I am writing a musical! I'm gushing but I'm under lock and key. I'm trying to be Lloyd Webber and Rice. I'm trying to be both. I'm busy. This is such a big project - a double record, 23 songs and the extras," she revealed in an interview. She refuses to spill any further details regarding this project.
Tori Amos is a Grammy nominated singer who has gained platinum for most of her albums. Her latest piece "American Doll Posse" will be promoted in a "big world tour" that runs through the end of this year. She will jam European stages first on May 28 before starting Australian leg in September and North American trek the next month.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune