Tori Amos Tastes Musical Writing
Entailing behind musical maestro Andrew Llyod Webber's path of success is singer Tori Amos. Completing "American Doll Posse" and still few months away from world tour, Amos fills in the gap with writing a musical for West End and Broadway project.
"I think I am writing a musical! I'm gushing but I'm under lock and key. I'm trying to be Lloyd Webber and Rice. I'm trying to be both. I'm busy. This is such a big project - a double record, 23 songs and the extras," she revealed in an interview. She refuses to spill any further details regarding this project.
Tori Amos is a Grammy nominated singer who has gained platinum for most of her albums. Her latest piece "American Doll Posse" will be promoted in a "big world tour" that runs through the end of this year. She will jam European stages first on May 28 before starting Australian leg in September and North American trek the next month.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger