Tori Amos Tastes Musical Writing
Entailing behind musical maestro Andrew Llyod Webber's path of success is singer Tori Amos. Completing "American Doll Posse" and still few months away from world tour, Amos fills in the gap with writing a musical for West End and Broadway project.
"I think I am writing a musical! I'm gushing but I'm under lock and key. I'm trying to be Lloyd Webber and Rice. I'm trying to be both. I'm busy. This is such a big project - a double record, 23 songs and the extras," she revealed in an interview. She refuses to spill any further details regarding this project.
Tori Amos is a Grammy nominated singer who has gained platinum for most of her albums. Her latest piece "American Doll Posse" will be promoted in a "big world tour" that runs through the end of this year. She will jam European stages first on May 28 before starting Australian leg in September and North American trek the next month.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle