Tori Amos Tastes Musical Writing
Entailing behind musical maestro Andrew Llyod Webber's path of success is singer Tori Amos. Completing "American Doll Posse" and still few months away from world tour, Amos fills in the gap with writing a musical for West End and Broadway project.
"I think I am writing a musical! I'm gushing but I'm under lock and key. I'm trying to be Lloyd Webber and Rice. I'm trying to be both. I'm busy. This is such a big project - a double record, 23 songs and the extras," she revealed in an interview. She refuses to spill any further details regarding this project.
Tori Amos is a Grammy nominated singer who has gained platinum for most of her albums. Her latest piece "American Doll Posse" will be promoted in a "big world tour" that runs through the end of this year. She will jam European stages first on May 28 before starting Australian leg in September and North American trek the next month.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7