Canadian Actress Neve Campbell Married British Actor John Light
The wedding speculation comes to fruition. Neve Campbell and her British actor boyfriend John Light walked down the aisle, it has been confirmed.
The Canadian actress married to Light "in a small ceremony in Malibu on Saturday May 5th," Campbell's representative tells People.
Campbell, 33, and Light, 32, met on the set of the 2001 independent movie "Investigating Sex," which they were making together. The two became engaged in February 2006, with Light got down on one knee and recited Shakespeare to Campbell.
This is the second marriage for Campbell who was previously married to Canadian actor Jeff Colt, but the pair divorced in 1997.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri