Canadian Actress Neve Campbell Married British Actor John Light
The wedding speculation comes to fruition. Neve Campbell and her British actor boyfriend John Light walked down the aisle, it has been confirmed.
The Canadian actress married to Light "in a small ceremony in Malibu on Saturday May 5th," Campbell's representative tells People.
Campbell, 33, and Light, 32, met on the set of the 2001 independent movie "Investigating Sex," which they were making together. The two became engaged in February 2006, with Light got down on one knee and recited Shakespeare to Campbell.
This is the second marriage for Campbell who was previously married to Canadian actor Jeff Colt, but the pair divorced in 1997.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones