Canadian Actress Neve Campbell Married British Actor John Light
The wedding speculation comes to fruition. Neve Campbell and her British actor boyfriend John Light walked down the aisle, it has been confirmed.
The Canadian actress married to Light "in a small ceremony in Malibu on Saturday May 5th," Campbell's representative tells People.
Campbell, 33, and Light, 32, met on the set of the 2001 independent movie "Investigating Sex," which they were making together. The two became engaged in February 2006, with Light got down on one knee and recited Shakespeare to Campbell.
This is the second marriage for Campbell who was previously married to Canadian actor Jeff Colt, but the pair divorced in 1997.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media