Canadian Actress Neve Campbell Married British Actor John Light
The wedding speculation comes to fruition. Neve Campbell and her British actor boyfriend John Light walked down the aisle, it has been confirmed.
The Canadian actress married to Light "in a small ceremony in Malibu on Saturday May 5th," Campbell's representative tells People.
Campbell, 33, and Light, 32, met on the set of the 2001 independent movie "Investigating Sex," which they were making together. The two became engaged in February 2006, with Light got down on one knee and recited Shakespeare to Campbell.
This is the second marriage for Campbell who was previously married to Canadian actor Jeff Colt, but the pair divorced in 1997.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'