Canadian Actress Neve Campbell Married British Actor John Light
The wedding speculation comes to fruition. Neve Campbell and her British actor boyfriend John Light walked down the aisle, it has been confirmed.
The Canadian actress married to Light "in a small ceremony in Malibu on Saturday May 5th," Campbell's representative tells People.
Campbell, 33, and Light, 32, met on the set of the 2001 independent movie "Investigating Sex," which they were making together. The two became engaged in February 2006, with Light got down on one knee and recited Shakespeare to Campbell.
This is the second marriage for Campbell who was previously married to Canadian actor Jeff Colt, but the pair divorced in 1997.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle