Gwyneth Paltrow Brings Family to Settle in London Permanently
When it comes to her kids, Gwyneth Paltrow always wants what best for them. The actress thus decided to move the whole family to London.
Gwyneth and husband Chris Martin reportedly have sold their townhouse in New York's trendy TriBeCa area because they want to stay in London permanently and purchased a home in London so that they have more space and plan their children Apple and Moses' education.
"Gwyneth and Chris have just sold their townhouse in New York's trendy TriBeCa area because they want to be in London full-time," a source told the Daily Mail. "They bought the house next to their London pad so they can have more space and plan to put their children through British schools. Gwyneth is particularly impressed with the English education system."
No words yet on when the family will pack their things and begin living in their new hut.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna