Gwyneth Paltrow Brings Family to Settle in London Permanently
When it comes to her kids, Gwyneth Paltrow always wants what best for them. The actress thus decided to move the whole family to London.
Gwyneth and husband Chris Martin reportedly have sold their townhouse in New York's trendy TriBeCa area because they want to stay in London permanently and purchased a home in London so that they have more space and plan their children Apple and Moses' education.
"Gwyneth and Chris have just sold their townhouse in New York's trendy TriBeCa area because they want to be in London full-time," a source told the Daily Mail. "They bought the house next to their London pad so they can have more space and plan to put their children through British schools. Gwyneth is particularly impressed with the English education system."
No words yet on when the family will pack their things and begin living in their new hut.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby