Gwyneth Paltrow Brings Family to Settle in London Permanently
When it comes to her kids, Gwyneth Paltrow always wants what best for them. The actress thus decided to move the whole family to London.
Gwyneth and husband Chris Martin reportedly have sold their townhouse in New York's trendy TriBeCa area because they want to stay in London permanently and purchased a home in London so that they have more space and plan their children Apple and Moses' education.
"Gwyneth and Chris have just sold their townhouse in New York's trendy TriBeCa area because they want to be in London full-time," a source told the Daily Mail. "They bought the house next to their London pad so they can have more space and plan to put their children through British schools. Gwyneth is particularly impressed with the English education system."
No words yet on when the family will pack their things and begin living in their new hut.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease