Gwyneth Paltrow Brings Family to Settle in London Permanently
When it comes to her kids, Gwyneth Paltrow always wants what best for them. The actress thus decided to move the whole family to London.
Gwyneth and husband Chris Martin reportedly have sold their townhouse in New York's trendy TriBeCa area because they want to stay in London permanently and purchased a home in London so that they have more space and plan their children Apple and Moses' education.
"Gwyneth and Chris have just sold their townhouse in New York's trendy TriBeCa area because they want to be in London full-time," a source told the Daily Mail. "They bought the house next to their London pad so they can have more space and plan to put their children through British schools. Gwyneth is particularly impressed with the English education system."
No words yet on when the family will pack their things and begin living in their new hut.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii