Gwyneth Paltrow Brings Family to Settle in London Permanently
When it comes to her kids, Gwyneth Paltrow always wants what best for them. The actress thus decided to move the whole family to London.
Gwyneth and husband Chris Martin reportedly have sold their townhouse in New York's trendy TriBeCa area because they want to stay in London permanently and purchased a home in London so that they have more space and plan their children Apple and Moses' education.
"Gwyneth and Chris have just sold their townhouse in New York's trendy TriBeCa area because they want to be in London full-time," a source told the Daily Mail. "They bought the house next to their London pad so they can have more space and plan to put their children through British schools. Gwyneth is particularly impressed with the English education system."
No words yet on when the family will pack their things and begin living in their new hut.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video