Dates for Marilyn Manson & Slayer's Joint Tour Revealed
Marilyn Manson and Slayer's joint tour has revealed the specific dates. As previously reported, the jaunt will kick off July 25 in West Palm Beach, Fla and visit other 25 cities. As a wrap up venue, they have chosen San Antonio which is scheduled for Sept 1.
Metalcore band Bleeding Through will come as the supporting act with another band waiting to be announced. On recent interview with MTV Manson said of the combination, "Satan is alive and well and living on the planet Earth, and now you know exactly where to find him - this tour. Our differences complement each other, and the uniting element in all of it is the darkness that both bands represent."
This tour comes in support of Manson's latest album "Eat Me, Drink Me" which is scheduled for June 5 and also Slayer's 2006 album "Christ Illusion". Check out the complete tour dates here.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs