Dates for Marilyn Manson & Slayer's Joint Tour Revealed
Marilyn Manson and Slayer's joint tour has revealed the specific dates. As previously reported, the jaunt will kick off July 25 in West Palm Beach, Fla and visit other 25 cities. As a wrap up venue, they have chosen San Antonio which is scheduled for Sept 1.
Metalcore band Bleeding Through will come as the supporting act with another band waiting to be announced. On recent interview with MTV Manson said of the combination, "Satan is alive and well and living on the planet Earth, and now you know exactly where to find him - this tour. Our differences complement each other, and the uniting element in all of it is the darkness that both bands represent."
This tour comes in support of Manson's latest album "Eat Me, Drink Me" which is scheduled for June 5 and also Slayer's 2006 album "Christ Illusion". Check out the complete tour dates here.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3