Dates for Marilyn Manson & Slayer's Joint Tour Revealed
Marilyn Manson and Slayer's joint tour has revealed the specific dates. As previously reported, the jaunt will kick off July 25 in West Palm Beach, Fla and visit other 25 cities. As a wrap up venue, they have chosen San Antonio which is scheduled for Sept 1.
Metalcore band Bleeding Through will come as the supporting act with another band waiting to be announced. On recent interview with MTV Manson said of the combination, "Satan is alive and well and living on the planet Earth, and now you know exactly where to find him - this tour. Our differences complement each other, and the uniting element in all of it is the darkness that both bands represent."
This tour comes in support of Manson's latest album "Eat Me, Drink Me" which is scheduled for June 5 and also Slayer's 2006 album "Christ Illusion". Check out the complete tour dates here.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off