Dates for Marilyn Manson & Slayer's Joint Tour Revealed
Marilyn Manson and Slayer's joint tour has revealed the specific dates. As previously reported, the jaunt will kick off July 25 in West Palm Beach, Fla and visit other 25 cities. As a wrap up venue, they have chosen San Antonio which is scheduled for Sept 1.
Metalcore band Bleeding Through will come as the supporting act with another band waiting to be announced. On recent interview with MTV Manson said of the combination, "Satan is alive and well and living on the planet Earth, and now you know exactly where to find him - this tour. Our differences complement each other, and the uniting element in all of it is the darkness that both bands represent."
This tour comes in support of Manson's latest album "Eat Me, Drink Me" which is scheduled for June 5 and also Slayer's 2006 album "Christ Illusion". Check out the complete tour dates here.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart