Dates for Marilyn Manson & Slayer's Joint Tour Revealed
Marilyn Manson and Slayer's joint tour has revealed the specific dates. As previously reported, the jaunt will kick off July 25 in West Palm Beach, Fla and visit other 25 cities. As a wrap up venue, they have chosen San Antonio which is scheduled for Sept 1.
Metalcore band Bleeding Through will come as the supporting act with another band waiting to be announced. On recent interview with MTV Manson said of the combination, "Satan is alive and well and living on the planet Earth, and now you know exactly where to find him - this tour. Our differences complement each other, and the uniting element in all of it is the darkness that both bands represent."
This tour comes in support of Manson's latest album "Eat Me, Drink Me" which is scheduled for June 5 and also Slayer's 2006 album "Christ Illusion". Check out the complete tour dates here.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC