David Benioff Lends "Gemini Man" a Hand
Finally making one significant progress on its long-gestating project of "Gemini Man", Walt Disney Pictures has found someone appropriate to work on the script in scribe David Benioff, who previously penned Warner Bros. Pictures' 2004 Greek epic "Troy" for Wolfgang Petersen to direct.
Being so, the man thus will do a ground-up reworking of the story of an over-the-hill hitman forced to do battle with a younger clone of himself. Famed producer Jerry Bruckheimer is set to produce with Mike Stenson, Chad Oman, and Don Murphy executive producing and Jason Reed serving as creative executive for the studio.
Benioff, a 1992 graduate of Dartmouth College, initially worked as a club bouncer and high school English teacher before making his screenwriting debut in "25th Hour" which was adapted from his own book. He is currently attached to pen for the "X-Men" spin-off "Wolverine" also "The Kite Runner" that marks his second collaboration with director Marc Forster after "Stay."
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer