David Benioff Lends "Gemini Man" a Hand
Finally making one significant progress on its long-gestating project of "Gemini Man", Walt Disney Pictures has found someone appropriate to work on the script in scribe David Benioff, who previously penned Warner Bros. Pictures' 2004 Greek epic "Troy" for Wolfgang Petersen to direct.
Being so, the man thus will do a ground-up reworking of the story of an over-the-hill hitman forced to do battle with a younger clone of himself. Famed producer Jerry Bruckheimer is set to produce with Mike Stenson, Chad Oman, and Don Murphy executive producing and Jason Reed serving as creative executive for the studio.
Benioff, a 1992 graduate of Dartmouth College, initially worked as a club bouncer and high school English teacher before making his screenwriting debut in "25th Hour" which was adapted from his own book. He is currently attached to pen for the "X-Men" spin-off "Wolverine" also "The Kite Runner" that marks his second collaboration with director Marc Forster after "Stay."
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!