Actress Brittany Murphy Married Boyfriend Simon Monjack
We have nothing to say except congratulation to movie actress Brittany Murphy who recently married screenwriter boyfriend Simon Monjack.
The lovebirds reportedly were seen partying at the Playboy event at the Kentucky Derby on Saturday May 5th and were spotted wearing wedding rings.
"[Murphy and Montjack] were drinking Crown Royal, and [they] didn't want photographers to take pictures of their rings because they were waiting to make a formal announcement on Monday," US Weekly quoted a source as saying.
"They were dancing in the V.I.P. section and around DJ Reach's booth. They looked very excited, happy and jovial," the source added.
Murphy called off her engagement to ex-boyfriend Joe Macaluso in August 2006, following an eight-month relationship. She was also engaged to talent manager Jeff Kwatinetz for six months in 2004.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date