Actress Brittany Murphy Married Boyfriend Simon Monjack
We have nothing to say except congratulation to movie actress Brittany Murphy who recently married screenwriter boyfriend Simon Monjack.
The lovebirds reportedly were seen partying at the Playboy event at the Kentucky Derby on Saturday May 5th and were spotted wearing wedding rings.
"[Murphy and Montjack] were drinking Crown Royal, and [they] didn't want photographers to take pictures of their rings because they were waiting to make a formal announcement on Monday," US Weekly quoted a source as saying.
"They were dancing in the V.I.P. section and around DJ Reach's booth. They looked very excited, happy and jovial," the source added.
Murphy called off her engagement to ex-boyfriend Joe Macaluso in August 2006, following an eight-month relationship. She was also engaged to talent manager Jeff Kwatinetz for six months in 2004.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom