Actress Brittany Murphy Married Boyfriend Simon Monjack
We have nothing to say except congratulation to movie actress Brittany Murphy who recently married screenwriter boyfriend Simon Monjack.
The lovebirds reportedly were seen partying at the Playboy event at the Kentucky Derby on Saturday May 5th and were spotted wearing wedding rings.
"[Murphy and Montjack] were drinking Crown Royal, and [they] didn't want photographers to take pictures of their rings because they were waiting to make a formal announcement on Monday," US Weekly quoted a source as saying.
"They were dancing in the V.I.P. section and around DJ Reach's booth. They looked very excited, happy and jovial," the source added.
Murphy called off her engagement to ex-boyfriend Joe Macaluso in August 2006, following an eight-month relationship. She was also engaged to talent manager Jeff Kwatinetz for six months in 2004.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign