Actress Brittany Murphy Married Boyfriend Simon Monjack
We have nothing to say except congratulation to movie actress Brittany Murphy who recently married screenwriter boyfriend Simon Monjack.
The lovebirds reportedly were seen partying at the Playboy event at the Kentucky Derby on Saturday May 5th and were spotted wearing wedding rings.
"[Murphy and Montjack] were drinking Crown Royal, and [they] didn't want photographers to take pictures of their rings because they were waiting to make a formal announcement on Monday," US Weekly quoted a source as saying.
"They were dancing in the V.I.P. section and around DJ Reach's booth. They looked very excited, happy and jovial," the source added.
Murphy called off her engagement to ex-boyfriend Joe Macaluso in August 2006, following an eight-month relationship. She was also engaged to talent manager Jeff Kwatinetz for six months in 2004.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes