Actress Brittany Murphy Married Boyfriend Simon Monjack
We have nothing to say except congratulation to movie actress Brittany Murphy who recently married screenwriter boyfriend Simon Monjack.
The lovebirds reportedly were seen partying at the Playboy event at the Kentucky Derby on Saturday May 5th and were spotted wearing wedding rings.
"[Murphy and Montjack] were drinking Crown Royal, and [they] didn't want photographers to take pictures of their rings because they were waiting to make a formal announcement on Monday," US Weekly quoted a source as saying.
"They were dancing in the V.I.P. section and around DJ Reach's booth. They looked very excited, happy and jovial," the source added.
Murphy called off her engagement to ex-boyfriend Joe Macaluso in August 2006, following an eight-month relationship. She was also engaged to talent manager Jeff Kwatinetz for six months in 2004.
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake