Singer Julio Iglesias Is a Dad Again
Julio Iglesias and his model girlfriend Miranda Rijnsburger have on Saturday May 5th welcomed the arrival of a new addition to their family.
Miranda gave birth to a baby boy, Guillermo, shortly after 6 p.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami Beach. The baby boy weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz.
Confirming the good news, the singer posted a message on his Website, saying both mother and baby "are fine and in perfect health."
With the arrival of the newlyborn, Julio is now a father of eight. He and Miranda already have four children, they are Miguel Alejandro, Rodrigo, and twins Victoria and Cristina.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?