Singer Julio Iglesias Is a Dad Again
Julio Iglesias and his model girlfriend Miranda Rijnsburger have on Saturday May 5th welcomed the arrival of a new addition to their family.
Miranda gave birth to a baby boy, Guillermo, shortly after 6 p.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami Beach. The baby boy weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz.
Confirming the good news, the singer posted a message on his Website, saying both mother and baby "are fine and in perfect health."
With the arrival of the newlyborn, Julio is now a father of eight. He and Miranda already have four children, they are Miguel Alejandro, Rodrigo, and twins Victoria and Cristina.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates