Singer Julio Iglesias Is a Dad Again
Julio Iglesias and his model girlfriend Miranda Rijnsburger have on Saturday May 5th welcomed the arrival of a new addition to their family.
Miranda gave birth to a baby boy, Guillermo, shortly after 6 p.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami Beach. The baby boy weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz.
Confirming the good news, the singer posted a message on his Website, saying both mother and baby "are fine and in perfect health."
With the arrival of the newlyborn, Julio is now a father of eight. He and Miranda already have four children, they are Miguel Alejandro, Rodrigo, and twins Victoria and Cristina.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March