Singer Julio Iglesias Is a Dad Again
Julio Iglesias and his model girlfriend Miranda Rijnsburger have on Saturday May 5th welcomed the arrival of a new addition to their family.
Miranda gave birth to a baby boy, Guillermo, shortly after 6 p.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami Beach. The baby boy weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz.
Confirming the good news, the singer posted a message on his Website, saying both mother and baby "are fine and in perfect health."
With the arrival of the newlyborn, Julio is now a father of eight. He and Miranda already have four children, they are Miguel Alejandro, Rodrigo, and twins Victoria and Cristina.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!