Disney Preserves "Yosemite" National Park
Sure there will be plenty of time to laugh together with Walt Disney Pictures as the company has just added one more comedic flick to be sparked under its banner.
According to Variety, the studio is on the move to develop a new feature entitled "Yosemite Three" and will make it as a starring vehicle for Tim Allen. Writing duo Michael Carnes and Josh Gilbert have been hired to pen the screenplay with Mandeville partners David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman both serving as producers.
As for the story, pic gets Allen poised as a corporate employee heading off on a company retreat who becomes bored with a mandated nature hike. Decides to hole up in a bar alongside two others, he and the pair are reported missing in Yosemite National Park instead. To their surprise, the longer they stay missing, the more popular they become in news reports.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes