Disney Preserves "Yosemite" National Park
Sure there will be plenty of time to laugh together with Walt Disney Pictures as the company has just added one more comedic flick to be sparked under its banner.
According to Variety, the studio is on the move to develop a new feature entitled "Yosemite Three" and will make it as a starring vehicle for Tim Allen. Writing duo Michael Carnes and Josh Gilbert have been hired to pen the screenplay with Mandeville partners David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman both serving as producers.
As for the story, pic gets Allen poised as a corporate employee heading off on a company retreat who becomes bored with a mandated nature hike. Decides to hole up in a bar alongside two others, he and the pair are reported missing in Yosemite National Park instead. To their surprise, the longer they stay missing, the more popular they become in news reports.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy