Disney Preserves "Yosemite" National Park
Sure there will be plenty of time to laugh together with Walt Disney Pictures as the company has just added one more comedic flick to be sparked under its banner.
According to Variety, the studio is on the move to develop a new feature entitled "Yosemite Three" and will make it as a starring vehicle for Tim Allen. Writing duo Michael Carnes and Josh Gilbert have been hired to pen the screenplay with Mandeville partners David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman both serving as producers.
As for the story, pic gets Allen poised as a corporate employee heading off on a company retreat who becomes bored with a mandated nature hike. Decides to hole up in a bar alongside two others, he and the pair are reported missing in Yosemite National Park instead. To their surprise, the longer they stay missing, the more popular they become in news reports.
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump