Disney Preserves "Yosemite" National Park
Sure there will be plenty of time to laugh together with Walt Disney Pictures as the company has just added one more comedic flick to be sparked under its banner.
According to Variety, the studio is on the move to develop a new feature entitled "Yosemite Three" and will make it as a starring vehicle for Tim Allen. Writing duo Michael Carnes and Josh Gilbert have been hired to pen the screenplay with Mandeville partners David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman both serving as producers.
As for the story, pic gets Allen poised as a corporate employee heading off on a company retreat who becomes bored with a mandated nature hike. Decides to hole up in a bar alongside two others, he and the pair are reported missing in Yosemite National Park instead. To their surprise, the longer they stay missing, the more popular they become in news reports.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?