Amy Winehouse Planning to Have a Traditional Jewish Wedding
Amy Winehouse can never have enough of publication. The jazz and soul singer is said planning to have a traditional Jewish wedding soon following her engagement last month.
The songstress' fiance Blake Fielder-Civil reportedly has converted to Judaism to fulfill her dream of being married under the religion of the Jewish people this summer.
A friend of the couple revealed, "Amy has asked Blake to convert to Judaism. He isn't religious so it's no skin off his nose. He will do anything she wants and has spoken to her dad about it."
A rabbi will preside over the marriage and several other Jewish traditions will be observed. Amy will wear a white wedding dress and her man a skullcap and morning suit at the private ceremony.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding