Amy Winehouse Planning to Have a Traditional Jewish Wedding
Amy Winehouse can never have enough of publication. The jazz and soul singer is said planning to have a traditional Jewish wedding soon following her engagement last month.
The songstress' fiance Blake Fielder-Civil reportedly has converted to Judaism to fulfill her dream of being married under the religion of the Jewish people this summer.
A friend of the couple revealed, "Amy has asked Blake to convert to Judaism. He isn't religious so it's no skin off his nose. He will do anything she wants and has spoken to her dad about it."
A rabbi will preside over the marriage and several other Jewish traditions will be observed. Amy will wear a white wedding dress and her man a skullcap and morning suit at the private ceremony.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated