Amy Winehouse Planning to Have a Traditional Jewish Wedding
Amy Winehouse can never have enough of publication. The jazz and soul singer is said planning to have a traditional Jewish wedding soon following her engagement last month.
The songstress' fiance Blake Fielder-Civil reportedly has converted to Judaism to fulfill her dream of being married under the religion of the Jewish people this summer.
A friend of the couple revealed, "Amy has asked Blake to convert to Judaism. He isn't religious so it's no skin off his nose. He will do anything she wants and has spoken to her dad about it."
A rabbi will preside over the marriage and several other Jewish traditions will be observed. Amy will wear a white wedding dress and her man a skullcap and morning suit at the private ceremony.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit