Amy Winehouse Planning to Have a Traditional Jewish Wedding
Amy Winehouse can never have enough of publication. The jazz and soul singer is said planning to have a traditional Jewish wedding soon following her engagement last month.
The songstress' fiance Blake Fielder-Civil reportedly has converted to Judaism to fulfill her dream of being married under the religion of the Jewish people this summer.
A friend of the couple revealed, "Amy has asked Blake to convert to Judaism. He isn't religious so it's no skin off his nose. He will do anything she wants and has spoken to her dad about it."
A rabbi will preside over the marriage and several other Jewish traditions will be observed. Amy will wear a white wedding dress and her man a skullcap and morning suit at the private ceremony.
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump