Lindsay Lohan Caught Snorting Cocaine
Trouble has approached Lindsay Lohan again. The troubled celeb was filmed allegedly taking cocaine, less than two months since leaving rehab.
The video was filmed in the toilets of Teddy's within the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood in early March, just three weeks after she left rehab.
The News of the World, who first printed pictures showing Lindsay snorting cocaine, reported that the star even shoving it up a pal's nose.
A friend of the singer-actress told the newspaper, "That night I saw her do more than 20 big lines of cocaine. She was still up doing drugs at 11 a.m. She was blatantly doing it off tabletops, keys, books and in the wardrobe... In an average night Lindsay will do two and a half grams of coke on her own."
Further the source claimed Lindsay checked into rehab merely as a publicity stunt, saying "Going to rehab was all for publicity. She wanted people to see her seeking help but it hasn't got her off the drugs at all."
To make matter worse, the source added, "She has told me that she has slept with James Blunt, Jude Law, Calum Best, Joaquin Phoenix, Benicio Del Toro, Jared Leto and James Franco." What a mess.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie