Lindsay Lohan Caught Snorting Cocaine
Trouble has approached Lindsay Lohan again. The troubled celeb was filmed allegedly taking cocaine, less than two months since leaving rehab.
The video was filmed in the toilets of Teddy's within the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood in early March, just three weeks after she left rehab.
The News of the World, who first printed pictures showing Lindsay snorting cocaine, reported that the star even shoving it up a pal's nose.
A friend of the singer-actress told the newspaper, "That night I saw her do more than 20 big lines of cocaine. She was still up doing drugs at 11 a.m. She was blatantly doing it off tabletops, keys, books and in the wardrobe... In an average night Lindsay will do two and a half grams of coke on her own."
Further the source claimed Lindsay checked into rehab merely as a publicity stunt, saying "Going to rehab was all for publicity. She wanted people to see her seeking help but it hasn't got her off the drugs at all."
To make matter worse, the source added, "She has told me that she has slept with James Blunt, Jude Law, Calum Best, Joaquin Phoenix, Benicio Del Toro, Jared Leto and James Franco." What a mess.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season