Slipknot Won't Break Up Without One More War
While announcing that their hiatus will last until 2008, the members of Slipknot revealed that there would be at least one more album before "we don't know what happen". Frontman Corey Taylor who is busy with his Stone Sour band speaks up about the possibility of Knot's project this year.
"Nothing's really been written yet, and it's just kind of up in the air right now," Corey said. "We're definitely going to do at least one more Slipknot album, let's put it that way. But after that, who knows? You get to a point in life where you've said all you can really say with one thing, and I've still got some stuff I want to say with Slipknot. But who knows where I'll be after that. So I want to at least make one more, and then I don't know what's going to happen."
He continued that he couldn't stand people keep being pessimistic about Slipknot's future and would rather emphazised to fans that the band will be out again when the time is right. However, with the continuous achievement gained by Stone Sour, the vocalist seems to weigh more on the new band. He said, "I will always make music with Stone Sour. Stone Sour will always be here"
Each members of Slipknot are busy doing their own projects. Along with Corey, guitarist Jim Root is within the lineup of Stone Sour. Drummer Nathan "Joey" Jordison filled in for Korn's drummer David Silveria who is taking his break from Family Values Tour.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family