Slipknot Won't Break Up Without One More War
While announcing that their hiatus will last until 2008, the members of Slipknot revealed that there would be at least one more album before "we don't know what happen". Frontman Corey Taylor who is busy with his Stone Sour band speaks up about the possibility of Knot's project this year.
"Nothing's really been written yet, and it's just kind of up in the air right now," Corey said. "We're definitely going to do at least one more Slipknot album, let's put it that way. But after that, who knows? You get to a point in life where you've said all you can really say with one thing, and I've still got some stuff I want to say with Slipknot. But who knows where I'll be after that. So I want to at least make one more, and then I don't know what's going to happen."
He continued that he couldn't stand people keep being pessimistic about Slipknot's future and would rather emphazised to fans that the band will be out again when the time is right. However, with the continuous achievement gained by Stone Sour, the vocalist seems to weigh more on the new band. He said, "I will always make music with Stone Sour. Stone Sour will always be here"
Each members of Slipknot are busy doing their own projects. Along with Corey, guitarist Jim Root is within the lineup of Stone Sour. Drummer Nathan "Joey" Jordison filled in for Korn's drummer David Silveria who is taking his break from Family Values Tour.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent