Take That Writes Score for "Stardust"
Take That gets on full gear following their reunion. After touring for "Beautiful World", the band now signs on a soundtrack deal with Paramount Pictures.
The band will create a song for movie "Stardust" which is starring Robert De Niro and Sienna Miller. This would be the band's first experience to write for a picture.
The movie's director Matthew Vaughn was the one who popped out with the idea. Gary Barlow said, "We live near each other in London so I said: 'Come along to our place at six and I'll give you our answer.' Matthew came at six and in that time we'd composed and written a song. We played it for him and now it's going to be in the film."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet