Take That Writes Score for "Stardust"
Take That gets on full gear following their reunion. After touring for "Beautiful World", the band now signs on a soundtrack deal with Paramount Pictures.
The band will create a song for movie "Stardust" which is starring Robert De Niro and Sienna Miller. This would be the band's first experience to write for a picture.
The movie's director Matthew Vaughn was the one who popped out with the idea. Gary Barlow said, "We live near each other in London so I said: 'Come along to our place at six and I'll give you our answer.' Matthew came at six and in that time we'd composed and written a song. We played it for him and now it's going to be in the film."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show