Take That Writes Score for "Stardust"
Take That gets on full gear following their reunion. After touring for "Beautiful World", the band now signs on a soundtrack deal with Paramount Pictures.
The band will create a song for movie "Stardust" which is starring Robert De Niro and Sienna Miller. This would be the band's first experience to write for a picture.
The movie's director Matthew Vaughn was the one who popped out with the idea. Gary Barlow said, "We live near each other in London so I said: 'Come along to our place at six and I'll give you our answer.' Matthew came at six and in that time we'd composed and written a song. We played it for him and now it's going to be in the film."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'