Take That Writes Score for "Stardust"
Take That gets on full gear following their reunion. After touring for "Beautiful World", the band now signs on a soundtrack deal with Paramount Pictures.
The band will create a song for movie "Stardust" which is starring Robert De Niro and Sienna Miller. This would be the band's first experience to write for a picture.
The movie's director Matthew Vaughn was the one who popped out with the idea. Gary Barlow said, "We live near each other in London so I said: 'Come along to our place at six and I'll give you our answer.' Matthew came at six and in that time we'd composed and written a song. We played it for him and now it's going to be in the film."
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?