Take That Writes Score for "Stardust"
Take That gets on full gear following their reunion. After touring for "Beautiful World", the band now signs on a soundtrack deal with Paramount Pictures.
The band will create a song for movie "Stardust" which is starring Robert De Niro and Sienna Miller. This would be the band's first experience to write for a picture.
The movie's director Matthew Vaughn was the one who popped out with the idea. Gary Barlow said, "We live near each other in London so I said: 'Come along to our place at six and I'll give you our answer.' Matthew came at six and in that time we'd composed and written a song. We played it for him and now it's going to be in the film."
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip