Kate Walsh's New Boyfriend Is Alex Young
The mystery has been solved. Kate Walsh is dating Alex Young, a production co-president at 20th Century Fox.
The Grey's Anatomy star, as reported in this week's issue of People magazine, claims her new man as "a great guy" while refused to make public his name.
"He's a hotshot," People quoted a friend as saying. "But Alex also has substance. He's a good guy."
Kate first stepped out with Alex for an April 21 lunch date at the Mustard Seed Cafe in Los Angeles and then again at an April 28 fund-raiser for Barack Obama also in L.A.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday