Kate Walsh's New Boyfriend Is Alex Young
The mystery has been solved. Kate Walsh is dating Alex Young, a production co-president at 20th Century Fox.
The Grey's Anatomy star, as reported in this week's issue of People magazine, claims her new man as "a great guy" while refused to make public his name.
"He's a hotshot," People quoted a friend as saying. "But Alex also has substance. He's a good guy."
Kate first stepped out with Alex for an April 21 lunch date at the Mustard Seed Cafe in Los Angeles and then again at an April 28 fund-raiser for Barack Obama also in L.A.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester