Oscar De La Hoya Signs on for the Next Season of "Dancing with the Stars"?!
The "Golden Boy" wants to test his dancing skill. Oscar De La Hoya reportedly has signed on for the next season of "Dancing with the Stars."
His willingness to join the show is said came up upon watching fellow boxers Evander Holyfield and Laila Ali showed off their skills on the TV contest.
On his going to join the show, De La Hoya hinted he'll retire from boxing by the time he ends his big fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. this weekend.
"I'm getting ready for Dancing With The Stars. Once I retire from boxing (I'll do it)," so De La Hoya said. Will he make it to final and be the next winner? You'll be the judge.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS