Oscar De La Hoya Signs on for the Next Season of "Dancing with the Stars"?!
The "Golden Boy" wants to test his dancing skill. Oscar De La Hoya reportedly has signed on for the next season of "Dancing with the Stars."
His willingness to join the show is said came up upon watching fellow boxers Evander Holyfield and Laila Ali showed off their skills on the TV contest.
On his going to join the show, De La Hoya hinted he'll retire from boxing by the time he ends his big fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. this weekend.
"I'm getting ready for Dancing With The Stars. Once I retire from boxing (I'll do it)," so De La Hoya said. Will he make it to final and be the next winner? You'll be the judge.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed