Oscar De La Hoya Signs on for the Next Season of "Dancing with the Stars"?!
The "Golden Boy" wants to test his dancing skill. Oscar De La Hoya reportedly has signed on for the next season of "Dancing with the Stars."
His willingness to join the show is said came up upon watching fellow boxers Evander Holyfield and Laila Ali showed off their skills on the TV contest.
On his going to join the show, De La Hoya hinted he'll retire from boxing by the time he ends his big fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. this weekend.
"I'm getting ready for Dancing With The Stars. Once I retire from boxing (I'll do it)," so De La Hoya said. Will he make it to final and be the next winner? You'll be the judge.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!