Oscar De La Hoya Signs on for the Next Season of "Dancing with the Stars"?!
The "Golden Boy" wants to test his dancing skill. Oscar De La Hoya reportedly has signed on for the next season of "Dancing with the Stars."
His willingness to join the show is said came up upon watching fellow boxers Evander Holyfield and Laila Ali showed off their skills on the TV contest.
On his going to join the show, De La Hoya hinted he'll retire from boxing by the time he ends his big fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. this weekend.
"I'm getting ready for Dancing With The Stars. Once I retire from boxing (I'll do it)," so De La Hoya said. Will he make it to final and be the next winner? You'll be the judge.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris