Oscar De La Hoya Signs on for the Next Season of "Dancing with the Stars"?!
The "Golden Boy" wants to test his dancing skill. Oscar De La Hoya reportedly has signed on for the next season of "Dancing with the Stars."
His willingness to join the show is said came up upon watching fellow boxers Evander Holyfield and Laila Ali showed off their skills on the TV contest.
On his going to join the show, De La Hoya hinted he'll retire from boxing by the time he ends his big fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. this weekend.
"I'm getting ready for Dancing With The Stars. Once I retire from boxing (I'll do it)," so De La Hoya said. Will he make it to final and be the next winner? You'll be the judge.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'