"Indy 4" Script Counts Sean Connery's Character In
Up for now, there is still no sign of veteran actor Sean Connery giving his nod to be cast in "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures" yet it appears that his character, Professor Henry Jones, has been submitted into the flick's screenplay instead.
Confirmed the inclusion is the movie's executive producer George Lucas as he received an honor from the San Francisco Film Society on Thursday, May 3.
"We have a script with him in it," so he told Reuters. "If he doesn't do it, we'll do a quick rewrite."
Described as a professor of medieval history, Henry Jones is the father of our hero Indiana Jones who got introduced to moviegoers in 1989's "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade." Being hired to locate the location of Holy Grail, he was captured by Nazi officials but eventually was rescued by his son, with whom he continued to look for the Grail, hidden at the Canyon of the Crescent Moon, in Hatay near Iskenderun.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch