"Indy 4" Script Counts Sean Connery's Character In
Up for now, there is still no sign of veteran actor Sean Connery giving his nod to be cast in "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures" yet it appears that his character, Professor Henry Jones, has been submitted into the flick's screenplay instead.
Confirmed the inclusion is the movie's executive producer George Lucas as he received an honor from the San Francisco Film Society on Thursday, May 3.
"We have a script with him in it," so he told Reuters. "If he doesn't do it, we'll do a quick rewrite."
Described as a professor of medieval history, Henry Jones is the father of our hero Indiana Jones who got introduced to moviegoers in 1989's "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade." Being hired to locate the location of Holy Grail, he was captured by Nazi officials but eventually was rescued by his son, with whom he continued to look for the Grail, hidden at the Canyon of the Crescent Moon, in Hatay near Iskenderun.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'