"Indy 4" Script Counts Sean Connery's Character In
Up for now, there is still no sign of veteran actor Sean Connery giving his nod to be cast in "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures" yet it appears that his character, Professor Henry Jones, has been submitted into the flick's screenplay instead.
Confirmed the inclusion is the movie's executive producer George Lucas as he received an honor from the San Francisco Film Society on Thursday, May 3.
"We have a script with him in it," so he told Reuters. "If he doesn't do it, we'll do a quick rewrite."
Described as a professor of medieval history, Henry Jones is the father of our hero Indiana Jones who got introduced to moviegoers in 1989's "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade." Being hired to locate the location of Holy Grail, he was captured by Nazi officials but eventually was rescued by his son, with whom he continued to look for the Grail, hidden at the Canyon of the Crescent Moon, in Hatay near Iskenderun.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season