"Indy 4" Script Counts Sean Connery's Character In
Up for now, there is still no sign of veteran actor Sean Connery giving his nod to be cast in "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures" yet it appears that his character, Professor Henry Jones, has been submitted into the flick's screenplay instead.
Confirmed the inclusion is the movie's executive producer George Lucas as he received an honor from the San Francisco Film Society on Thursday, May 3.
"We have a script with him in it," so he told Reuters. "If he doesn't do it, we'll do a quick rewrite."
Described as a professor of medieval history, Henry Jones is the father of our hero Indiana Jones who got introduced to moviegoers in 1989's "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade." Being hired to locate the location of Holy Grail, he was captured by Nazi officials but eventually was rescued by his son, with whom he continued to look for the Grail, hidden at the Canyon of the Crescent Moon, in Hatay near Iskenderun.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21