"Indy 4" Script Counts Sean Connery's Character In
Up for now, there is still no sign of veteran actor Sean Connery giving his nod to be cast in "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures" yet it appears that his character, Professor Henry Jones, has been submitted into the flick's screenplay instead.
Confirmed the inclusion is the movie's executive producer George Lucas as he received an honor from the San Francisco Film Society on Thursday, May 3.
"We have a script with him in it," so he told Reuters. "If he doesn't do it, we'll do a quick rewrite."
Described as a professor of medieval history, Henry Jones is the father of our hero Indiana Jones who got introduced to moviegoers in 1989's "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade." Being hired to locate the location of Holy Grail, he was captured by Nazi officials but eventually was rescued by his son, with whom he continued to look for the Grail, hidden at the Canyon of the Crescent Moon, in Hatay near Iskenderun.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet