Kate Moss Is Now on Display in a Series of Sculptures
First it was mannequin, and now sculptures. Kate Moss has been the subject of a bronze sculpture series, "Sphinx," by artist Marc Quinn.
The supermodel was used in a bronze display at the "Mary Boone Gallery" in New York City. Quinn unveiled seven new bronze sculptures of the supermodel in various yoga poses, which are claimed to show the beauty as "a knotted Venus of our age."
The bronzes, which include one of her with her legs stretched behind her head, are on display until June 30th and can be purchased for $200,000-$275,000 (£137,500).
On the exhibition, Quinn explained it's called "Sphinx" because of Moss's mysterious persona, adding that the sculptures represent "an image, and the way it is twisted and sculpted by our collective desire."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom