Kate Moss Is Now on Display in a Series of Sculptures
First it was mannequin, and now sculptures. Kate Moss has been the subject of a bronze sculpture series, "Sphinx," by artist Marc Quinn.
The supermodel was used in a bronze display at the "Mary Boone Gallery" in New York City. Quinn unveiled seven new bronze sculptures of the supermodel in various yoga poses, which are claimed to show the beauty as "a knotted Venus of our age."
The bronzes, which include one of her with her legs stretched behind her head, are on display until June 30th and can be purchased for $200,000-$275,000 (£137,500).
On the exhibition, Quinn explained it's called "Sphinx" because of Moss's mysterious persona, adding that the sculptures represent "an image, and the way it is twisted and sculpted by our collective desire."
More Kate Moss News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake