Kate Moss Is Now on Display in a Series of Sculptures
First it was mannequin, and now sculptures. Kate Moss has been the subject of a bronze sculpture series, "Sphinx," by artist Marc Quinn.
The supermodel was used in a bronze display at the "Mary Boone Gallery" in New York City. Quinn unveiled seven new bronze sculptures of the supermodel in various yoga poses, which are claimed to show the beauty as "a knotted Venus of our age."
The bronzes, which include one of her with her legs stretched behind her head, are on display until June 30th and can be purchased for $200,000-$275,000 (£137,500).
On the exhibition, Quinn explained it's called "Sphinx" because of Moss's mysterious persona, adding that the sculptures represent "an image, and the way it is twisted and sculpted by our collective desire."
More Kate Moss News
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick