Trio Enters "The Ruins"
Making a follow-up to the inclusion of Jonathan Tucker, filmmakers of "The Ruins" have added three more talents namely Laura Ramsey, Jena Malone, and Shawn Ashmore to accompany the "Pulse" star in the cast lineup, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on the Scott B. Smith best-selling novel, the thriller horror concerns a group of friends whose leisurely Mexican holiday takes a turn for the worse when they join a remote archaeological dig in the jungle, where something evil lives among the ruins. Tucker has already been billed to play a guy named Jeff who persuades the group to come along.
Assigned to direct is Maine-born filmmaker Carter Smith who will helm from the script penned by the book author himself. Shooting reportedly will begin late this month in Queensland, Australia with Red Hour Films' Ben Stiller and Stuart Cornfeld producing alongside Chris Bender and Trish Hofmann executive producing.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift