Trio Enters "The Ruins"
Making a follow-up to the inclusion of Jonathan Tucker, filmmakers of "The Ruins" have added three more talents namely Laura Ramsey, Jena Malone, and Shawn Ashmore to accompany the "Pulse" star in the cast lineup, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on the Scott B. Smith best-selling novel, the thriller horror concerns a group of friends whose leisurely Mexican holiday takes a turn for the worse when they join a remote archaeological dig in the jungle, where something evil lives among the ruins. Tucker has already been billed to play a guy named Jeff who persuades the group to come along.
Assigned to direct is Maine-born filmmaker Carter Smith who will helm from the script penned by the book author himself. Shooting reportedly will begin late this month in Queensland, Australia with Red Hour Films' Ben Stiller and Stuart Cornfeld producing alongside Chris Bender and Trish Hofmann executive producing.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour