Rapper Eve Charged with DUI
It's official. Eve has been charged with driving under the influence, stemming from a late night car accident in Los Angeles last week.
The rapper was charged Friday May 4th with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or above, and failure to provide proof of insurance.
A spokesman for the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office confirmed the encounter, adding that Eve is scheduled to be arraigned on May 17th. If found guilty, the maximum penalty she faces is a $1,000 fine and six months in jail.
On April 26th Eve crashed her Maserati into a cement divider on Hollywood Boulevard. She was arrested at the time and submitted to a breath test that showed an alcohol level above the legal limit. She later freed after her manager posted $30,000 bail.
More Eve News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective