Rapper Eve Charged with DUI
It's official. Eve has been charged with driving under the influence, stemming from a late night car accident in Los Angeles last week.
The rapper was charged Friday May 4th with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or above, and failure to provide proof of insurance.
A spokesman for the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office confirmed the encounter, adding that Eve is scheduled to be arraigned on May 17th. If found guilty, the maximum penalty she faces is a $1,000 fine and six months in jail.
On April 26th Eve crashed her Maserati into a cement divider on Hollywood Boulevard. She was arrested at the time and submitted to a breath test that showed an alcohol level above the legal limit. She later freed after her manager posted $30,000 bail.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'