Rapper Eve Charged with DUI
It's official. Eve has been charged with driving under the influence, stemming from a late night car accident in Los Angeles last week.
The rapper was charged Friday May 4th with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or above, and failure to provide proof of insurance.
A spokesman for the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office confirmed the encounter, adding that Eve is scheduled to be arraigned on May 17th. If found guilty, the maximum penalty she faces is a $1,000 fine and six months in jail.
On April 26th Eve crashed her Maserati into a cement divider on Hollywood Boulevard. She was arrested at the time and submitted to a breath test that showed an alcohol level above the legal limit. She later freed after her manager posted $30,000 bail.
More Eve News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier