Rapper Eve Charged with DUI
It's official. Eve has been charged with driving under the influence, stemming from a late night car accident in Los Angeles last week.
The rapper was charged Friday May 4th with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or above, and failure to provide proof of insurance.
A spokesman for the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office confirmed the encounter, adding that Eve is scheduled to be arraigned on May 17th. If found guilty, the maximum penalty she faces is a $1,000 fine and six months in jail.
On April 26th Eve crashed her Maserati into a cement divider on Hollywood Boulevard. She was arrested at the time and submitted to a breath test that showed an alcohol level above the legal limit. She later freed after her manager posted $30,000 bail.
More Eve News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby