Rapper Eve Charged with DUI
It's official. Eve has been charged with driving under the influence, stemming from a late night car accident in Los Angeles last week.
The rapper was charged Friday May 4th with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or above, and failure to provide proof of insurance.
A spokesman for the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office confirmed the encounter, adding that Eve is scheduled to be arraigned on May 17th. If found guilty, the maximum penalty she faces is a $1,000 fine and six months in jail.
On April 26th Eve crashed her Maserati into a cement divider on Hollywood Boulevard. She was arrested at the time and submitted to a breath test that showed an alcohol level above the legal limit. She later freed after her manager posted $30,000 bail.
More Eve News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6