John Malkovich to "Burn" All into Ashes
Being ambitious in making the project as a real high-profile feature, filmmakers of "Burn After Reading" is holding negotiations with John Malkovich to get him joined the likes of George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Frances McDormand in the dark screwball comedy.
If both sides finally reach an agreement, Malkovich will likely assume the lead role of Ozzie Cox, a former CIA agent who loses the disc of the memoir he is writing. As for McDormand and Clooney, the two have already been billed to portray Cox's philandering wife and an assassin, respectively, while what role Pitt will play is still unclear.
A joint production of Smoke House and Working Title Films, pic is slated to begin production August this year under the direction of Joel Coen who will helm from the script he wrote alongside his brother, Ethan Coen. The pair is also onboard to produce together with Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner for Focus Features to distribute.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date