John Malkovich to "Burn" All into Ashes
Being ambitious in making the project as a real high-profile feature, filmmakers of "Burn After Reading" is holding negotiations with John Malkovich to get him joined the likes of George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Frances McDormand in the dark screwball comedy.
If both sides finally reach an agreement, Malkovich will likely assume the lead role of Ozzie Cox, a former CIA agent who loses the disc of the memoir he is writing. As for McDormand and Clooney, the two have already been billed to portray Cox's philandering wife and an assassin, respectively, while what role Pitt will play is still unclear.
A joint production of Smoke House and Working Title Films, pic is slated to begin production August this year under the direction of Joel Coen who will helm from the script he wrote alongside his brother, Ethan Coen. The pair is also onboard to produce together with Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner for Focus Features to distribute.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!