John Malkovich to "Burn" All into Ashes
Being ambitious in making the project as a real high-profile feature, filmmakers of "Burn After Reading" is holding negotiations with John Malkovich to get him joined the likes of George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Frances McDormand in the dark screwball comedy.
If both sides finally reach an agreement, Malkovich will likely assume the lead role of Ozzie Cox, a former CIA agent who loses the disc of the memoir he is writing. As for McDormand and Clooney, the two have already been billed to portray Cox's philandering wife and an assassin, respectively, while what role Pitt will play is still unclear.
A joint production of Smoke House and Working Title Films, pic is slated to begin production August this year under the direction of Joel Coen who will helm from the script he wrote alongside his brother, Ethan Coen. The pair is also onboard to produce together with Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner for Focus Features to distribute.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'