Dax Shepard Hugs the "Baby"
Set to raise the degree of laughter that "Baby Mama" is aiming to deliver, Dax Shepard has landed deals to co-star in the Universal Pictures comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Featuring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler as the leadstars, the flick finds Fey as a single working woman whose desire to have a child and keep her career leads her to hire a surrogate, played by Poehler. Shepard is said to portray Carl, the philandering husband of Poehler's character, who unintentionally brings the two women together when he tries to scam the surrogate.
Shooting is due to start this month with Michael McCullers helming from the script he himself wrote. Lorne Michaels and John Goldwyn are both producing through their Michaels Goldwyn production company while Jill Messick will serve as the movie's executive producer.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier