Dax Shepard Hugs the "Baby"
Set to raise the degree of laughter that "Baby Mama" is aiming to deliver, Dax Shepard has landed deals to co-star in the Universal Pictures comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Featuring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler as the leadstars, the flick finds Fey as a single working woman whose desire to have a child and keep her career leads her to hire a surrogate, played by Poehler. Shepard is said to portray Carl, the philandering husband of Poehler's character, who unintentionally brings the two women together when he tries to scam the surrogate.
Shooting is due to start this month with Michael McCullers helming from the script he himself wrote. Lorne Michaels and John Goldwyn are both producing through their Michaels Goldwyn production company while Jill Messick will serve as the movie's executive producer.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences