Dax Shepard Hugs the "Baby"
Set to raise the degree of laughter that "Baby Mama" is aiming to deliver, Dax Shepard has landed deals to co-star in the Universal Pictures comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Featuring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler as the leadstars, the flick finds Fey as a single working woman whose desire to have a child and keep her career leads her to hire a surrogate, played by Poehler. Shepard is said to portray Carl, the philandering husband of Poehler's character, who unintentionally brings the two women together when he tries to scam the surrogate.
Shooting is due to start this month with Michael McCullers helming from the script he himself wrote. Lorne Michaels and John Goldwyn are both producing through their Michaels Goldwyn production company while Jill Messick will serve as the movie's executive producer.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami