Dax Shepard Hugs the "Baby"
Set to raise the degree of laughter that "Baby Mama" is aiming to deliver, Dax Shepard has landed deals to co-star in the Universal Pictures comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Featuring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler as the leadstars, the flick finds Fey as a single working woman whose desire to have a child and keep her career leads her to hire a surrogate, played by Poehler. Shepard is said to portray Carl, the philandering husband of Poehler's character, who unintentionally brings the two women together when he tries to scam the surrogate.
Shooting is due to start this month with Michael McCullers helming from the script he himself wrote. Lorne Michaels and John Goldwyn are both producing through their Michaels Goldwyn production company while Jill Messick will serve as the movie's executive producer.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce