Liv Tyler Calms "Hulk" Nerves
Folks, please welcome the new Betty Ross in the gang as filmmakers of "The Incredible Hulk" finally have cast their choice on Liv Tyler to assume the role, previously played by Jennifer Connelly in the flick's predecessor "Hulk" back in 2003.
The longtime love interest of Dr. Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Ross is his fellow scientist and an ally in his quest to find way in getting rid of his lurking monster deep inside. Reports said that "Incredible Hulk" in the beginning would see her get estranged from Banner but later being swept back into his life after the pursuit of the Hulk heats up while finding the man is on the run trying to cure his condition.
Production on the movie will take place in Toronto, Canada starting from June until October 24 under Marvel Studios banner with Edward Norton portraying Banner and Louis Leterrier directing based on script by Zak Penn. Avi Arad, Gale Anne Hurd, and Kevin Feige are all set to produce while Jim Van Wyck, David Maisel, and Stan Lee seat as executive producers.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7