Liv Tyler Calms "Hulk" Nerves
Folks, please welcome the new Betty Ross in the gang as filmmakers of "The Incredible Hulk" finally have cast their choice on Liv Tyler to assume the role, previously played by Jennifer Connelly in the flick's predecessor "Hulk" back in 2003.
The longtime love interest of Dr. Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Ross is his fellow scientist and an ally in his quest to find way in getting rid of his lurking monster deep inside. Reports said that "Incredible Hulk" in the beginning would see her get estranged from Banner but later being swept back into his life after the pursuit of the Hulk heats up while finding the man is on the run trying to cure his condition.
Production on the movie will take place in Toronto, Canada starting from June until October 24 under Marvel Studios banner with Edward Norton portraying Banner and Louis Leterrier directing based on script by Zak Penn. Avi Arad, Gale Anne Hurd, and Kevin Feige are all set to produce while Jim Van Wyck, David Maisel, and Stan Lee seat as executive producers.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'