Liv Tyler Calms "Hulk" Nerves
Folks, please welcome the new Betty Ross in the gang as filmmakers of "The Incredible Hulk" finally have cast their choice on Liv Tyler to assume the role, previously played by Jennifer Connelly in the flick's predecessor "Hulk" back in 2003.
The longtime love interest of Dr. Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Ross is his fellow scientist and an ally in his quest to find way in getting rid of his lurking monster deep inside. Reports said that "Incredible Hulk" in the beginning would see her get estranged from Banner but later being swept back into his life after the pursuit of the Hulk heats up while finding the man is on the run trying to cure his condition.
Production on the movie will take place in Toronto, Canada starting from June until October 24 under Marvel Studios banner with Edward Norton portraying Banner and Louis Leterrier directing based on script by Zak Penn. Avi Arad, Gale Anne Hurd, and Kevin Feige are all set to produce while Jim Van Wyck, David Maisel, and Stan Lee seat as executive producers.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers