Avril Lavigne Twists the "Fate"
Still eager to shed time for acting despite her hectic schedule following the release of new album "The Best Damn Thing", Avril Lavigne is taking a starring role in thriller drama "Twist of Fate", the beauty herself has confirmed.
Calling the project "a dark kind of drama, sort of indie, kind of, but not too indie" that lets her do "a lot of freaking out and crying", Lavigne further revealed that she will be the lead and begin filming the picture this winter.
"I've been reading scripts for a really long time, and I haven't liked anything," she remarked. "I found something that was really awesome, something that I likedů"
A production of indie film studio called Foresight, "Fate" revolves around a working-class girl named Chrissie and his boyfriend Joe whose lives irreparably change after a car accident kills the fiancee of a local young socialite, a crime that they do not report. Jennifer Elster is set to direct from script by Wendy Riss with Mark Damon, Alessandro Camon, and Alexandra Milchan all producing.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift