Avril Lavigne Twists the "Fate"
Still eager to shed time for acting despite her hectic schedule following the release of new album "The Best Damn Thing", Avril Lavigne is taking a starring role in thriller drama "Twist of Fate", the beauty herself has confirmed.
Calling the project "a dark kind of drama, sort of indie, kind of, but not too indie" that lets her do "a lot of freaking out and crying", Lavigne further revealed that she will be the lead and begin filming the picture this winter.
"I've been reading scripts for a really long time, and I haven't liked anything," she remarked. "I found something that was really awesome, something that I likedů"
A production of indie film studio called Foresight, "Fate" revolves around a working-class girl named Chrissie and his boyfriend Joe whose lives irreparably change after a car accident kills the fiancee of a local young socialite, a crime that they do not report. Jennifer Elster is set to direct from script by Wendy Riss with Mark Damon, Alessandro Camon, and Alexandra Milchan all producing.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated