Avril Lavigne Twists the "Fate"
Still eager to shed time for acting despite her hectic schedule following the release of new album "The Best Damn Thing", Avril Lavigne is taking a starring role in thriller drama "Twist of Fate", the beauty herself has confirmed.
Calling the project "a dark kind of drama, sort of indie, kind of, but not too indie" that lets her do "a lot of freaking out and crying", Lavigne further revealed that she will be the lead and begin filming the picture this winter.
"I've been reading scripts for a really long time, and I haven't liked anything," she remarked. "I found something that was really awesome, something that I likedů"
A production of indie film studio called Foresight, "Fate" revolves around a working-class girl named Chrissie and his boyfriend Joe whose lives irreparably change after a car accident kills the fiancee of a local young socialite, a crime that they do not report. Jennifer Elster is set to direct from script by Wendy Riss with Mark Damon, Alessandro Camon, and Alexandra Milchan all producing.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones