Avril Lavigne Twists the "Fate"
Still eager to shed time for acting despite her hectic schedule following the release of new album "The Best Damn Thing", Avril Lavigne is taking a starring role in thriller drama "Twist of Fate", the beauty herself has confirmed.
Calling the project "a dark kind of drama, sort of indie, kind of, but not too indie" that lets her do "a lot of freaking out and crying", Lavigne further revealed that she will be the lead and begin filming the picture this winter.
"I've been reading scripts for a really long time, and I haven't liked anything," she remarked. "I found something that was really awesome, something that I likedů"
A production of indie film studio called Foresight, "Fate" revolves around a working-class girl named Chrissie and his boyfriend Joe whose lives irreparably change after a car accident kills the fiancee of a local young socialite, a crime that they do not report. Jennifer Elster is set to direct from script by Wendy Riss with Mark Damon, Alessandro Camon, and Alexandra Milchan all producing.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments