"Spider-Man 4" Scoop
As "Spider-Man 3" is gracing theaters all around the world this week, now the buzz and hype are surely shifting to its sequel, "Spider-Man 4", which has already been confirmed to be made at Columbia Pictures for sure.
Well aware of this, Cinema Blend has obtained from its inside sources some surprising tidbits regarding the project, particularly about its prospect to get developed and the possibility of it to have a totally new cast lineup.
What comes as quite a shocking info is that the future of this fourth installment of the web-slinging superhero franchise appears to depend on how much profit "Spider-Man 3" can bring to Columbia in its run. Words said that there are demands from director Sam Raimi, Tobey Maguire, and Kirsten Dunst for much larger paychecks to return for the fourth part while Sony is only willing to give way if the flick commercially turns out as expected.
However, if deals are failed to be reached among them, Sony reportedly will keep moving on with a new lineup of cast instead. Concerning this, Cinema Blend's insiders mentioned that Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Jake Gyllenhaal might up for replacing Maguire as the wall-crawler while names like Mandy Moore, Alexis Bledel, and Camilla Belle could as well be the frontrunners to take over the role of Mary Jane from Dunst's hands.
Though stated the information its sources gave can be trusted, the site is careful to stress that this all is just rumor until an official confirmation is made and thereby, should not be taken as a fact. So, just stay tuned for updates and more news about the picture then.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers