Maroon 5 Hits Chart, Gears Small Tour
Maroon 5 appears that they shouldn't be worried to be caught in sophomore syndrome. Just when the album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" about to come out on May 22, the single "Makes Me Wonder" has given enough gasoline by placing itself to #1 slot in Billboard's Hot 100.
The single that was released March 27 in US has entered the chart for four consecutive weeks and been climbing the ladder steadily. The climb goes fast this week after leaping 63 places, thanks to 243,500 digital downloads and #1 debut on Hot Digital Songs. The jump was recorded as the largest leap in the chart's history.
The band will conduct small-scale performances later this month in 6 venues. Kicking off May 30 in Boston, the band will continue the trek to San Francisco (June 1), Los Angeles (June 2), Minneapolis (June 7) and Miami (June 9) before concluding in New York on June 11. A pre-sale ticket is available starting from May 7 while the public sale begins May 12.
More Maroon 5 News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory