Maroon 5 Hits Chart, Gears Small Tour
Maroon 5 appears that they shouldn't be worried to be caught in sophomore syndrome. Just when the album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" about to come out on May 22, the single "Makes Me Wonder" has given enough gasoline by placing itself to #1 slot in Billboard's Hot 100.
The single that was released March 27 in US has entered the chart for four consecutive weeks and been climbing the ladder steadily. The climb goes fast this week after leaping 63 places, thanks to 243,500 digital downloads and #1 debut on Hot Digital Songs. The jump was recorded as the largest leap in the chart's history.
The band will conduct small-scale performances later this month in 6 venues. Kicking off May 30 in Boston, the band will continue the trek to San Francisco (June 1), Los Angeles (June 2), Minneapolis (June 7) and Miami (June 9) before concluding in New York on June 11. A pre-sale ticket is available starting from May 7 while the public sale begins May 12.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'