Maroon 5 Hits Chart, Gears Small Tour
Maroon 5 appears that they shouldn't be worried to be caught in sophomore syndrome. Just when the album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" about to come out on May 22, the single "Makes Me Wonder" has given enough gasoline by placing itself to #1 slot in Billboard's Hot 100.
The single that was released March 27 in US has entered the chart for four consecutive weeks and been climbing the ladder steadily. The climb goes fast this week after leaping 63 places, thanks to 243,500 digital downloads and #1 debut on Hot Digital Songs. The jump was recorded as the largest leap in the chart's history.
The band will conduct small-scale performances later this month in 6 venues. Kicking off May 30 in Boston, the band will continue the trek to San Francisco (June 1), Los Angeles (June 2), Minneapolis (June 7) and Miami (June 9) before concluding in New York on June 11. A pre-sale ticket is available starting from May 7 while the public sale begins May 12.
More Maroon 5 News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert