Maroon 5 Hits Chart, Gears Small Tour
Maroon 5 appears that they shouldn't be worried to be caught in sophomore syndrome. Just when the album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" about to come out on May 22, the single "Makes Me Wonder" has given enough gasoline by placing itself to #1 slot in Billboard's Hot 100.
The single that was released March 27 in US has entered the chart for four consecutive weeks and been climbing the ladder steadily. The climb goes fast this week after leaping 63 places, thanks to 243,500 digital downloads and #1 debut on Hot Digital Songs. The jump was recorded as the largest leap in the chart's history.
The band will conduct small-scale performances later this month in 6 venues. Kicking off May 30 in Boston, the band will continue the trek to San Francisco (June 1), Los Angeles (June 2), Minneapolis (June 7) and Miami (June 9) before concluding in New York on June 11. A pre-sale ticket is available starting from May 7 while the public sale begins May 12.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC