Busta Rhymes Arrested for Drunken Driving, Released on Bail
Busta Rhymes was arrested on a drunken driving charge early Thursday May 3rd, but was released on $7,500 bail.
Police said the rapper was stopped at about 12:40 a.m. on 51st Street and 11th Avenue in Manhattan because the sport utility vehicle he was driving had overly tinted windows. Unfortunately for the star that officers then smelled alcohol on his breath.
As a consequence, Busta was taken into custody on a charge of driving while impaired (DWI). The rapper is expected to appear in court again Tuesday May 8th to answer the DWI charges.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer