Busta Rhymes Arrested for Drunken Driving, Released on Bail
Busta Rhymes was arrested on a drunken driving charge early Thursday May 3rd, but was released on $7,500 bail.
Police said the rapper was stopped at about 12:40 a.m. on 51st Street and 11th Avenue in Manhattan because the sport utility vehicle he was driving had overly tinted windows. Unfortunately for the star that officers then smelled alcohol on his breath.
As a consequence, Busta was taken into custody on a charge of driving while impaired (DWI). The rapper is expected to appear in court again Tuesday May 8th to answer the DWI charges.
More Busta Rhymes News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together