Busta Rhymes Arrested for Drunken Driving, Released on Bail
Busta Rhymes was arrested on a drunken driving charge early Thursday May 3rd, but was released on $7,500 bail.
Police said the rapper was stopped at about 12:40 a.m. on 51st Street and 11th Avenue in Manhattan because the sport utility vehicle he was driving had overly tinted windows. Unfortunately for the star that officers then smelled alcohol on his breath.
As a consequence, Busta was taken into custody on a charge of driving while impaired (DWI). The rapper is expected to appear in court again Tuesday May 8th to answer the DWI charges.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'