Busta Rhymes Arrested for Drunken Driving, Released on Bail
Busta Rhymes was arrested on a drunken driving charge early Thursday May 3rd, but was released on $7,500 bail.
Police said the rapper was stopped at about 12:40 a.m. on 51st Street and 11th Avenue in Manhattan because the sport utility vehicle he was driving had overly tinted windows. Unfortunately for the star that officers then smelled alcohol on his breath.
As a consequence, Busta was taken into custody on a charge of driving while impaired (DWI). The rapper is expected to appear in court again Tuesday May 8th to answer the DWI charges.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift