Justin Timberlake's Show Revives HBO Series
Justin Timberlake's showcase in Madison Square Garden on August 16 will mark the comeback of HBO special series. The singer's concert will be tapped by the cable network for the first time since The Rolling Stones' 2003 show.
Vice President of HBO Entertainment stated, "The concert specials always have been icing on the cake, but the series were so important. When Justin said he was going on tour, it was a no-brainer. It just felt right -- he is a classic HBO star, it feels like the right time, and he's the right guy."
Justin once appeared at the same series when he was with his band NSYNC back in 2000. The series was abandoned for sometime even though it went quite popular through the high profile runs from Madonna and Tony Bennett shows.
Justin's concert that is part of his "FutureSex/LoveSounds" tour will broadcast on HBO September 3.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12