Justin Timberlake's Show Revives HBO Series
Justin Timberlake's showcase in Madison Square Garden on August 16 will mark the comeback of HBO special series. The singer's concert will be tapped by the cable network for the first time since The Rolling Stones' 2003 show.
Vice President of HBO Entertainment stated, "The concert specials always have been icing on the cake, but the series were so important. When Justin said he was going on tour, it was a no-brainer. It just felt right -- he is a classic HBO star, it feels like the right time, and he's the right guy."
Justin once appeared at the same series when he was with his band NSYNC back in 2000. The series was abandoned for sometime even though it went quite popular through the high profile runs from Madonna and Tony Bennett shows.
Justin's concert that is part of his "FutureSex/LoveSounds" tour will broadcast on HBO September 3.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers