Justin Timberlake's Show Revives HBO Series
Justin Timberlake's showcase in Madison Square Garden on August 16 will mark the comeback of HBO special series. The singer's concert will be tapped by the cable network for the first time since The Rolling Stones' 2003 show.
Vice President of HBO Entertainment stated, "The concert specials always have been icing on the cake, but the series were so important. When Justin said he was going on tour, it was a no-brainer. It just felt right -- he is a classic HBO star, it feels like the right time, and he's the right guy."
Justin once appeared at the same series when he was with his band NSYNC back in 2000. The series was abandoned for sometime even though it went quite popular through the high profile runs from Madonna and Tony Bennett shows.
Justin's concert that is part of his "FutureSex/LoveSounds" tour will broadcast on HBO September 3.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'