Justin Timberlake's Show Revives HBO Series
Justin Timberlake's showcase in Madison Square Garden on August 16 will mark the comeback of HBO special series. The singer's concert will be tapped by the cable network for the first time since The Rolling Stones' 2003 show.
Vice President of HBO Entertainment stated, "The concert specials always have been icing on the cake, but the series were so important. When Justin said he was going on tour, it was a no-brainer. It just felt right -- he is a classic HBO star, it feels like the right time, and he's the right guy."
Justin once appeared at the same series when he was with his band NSYNC back in 2000. The series was abandoned for sometime even though it went quite popular through the high profile runs from Madonna and Tony Bennett shows.
Justin's concert that is part of his "FutureSex/LoveSounds" tour will broadcast on HBO September 3.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series