Columbia Builds "The Ark"
Ready to present a different take of Noah's Ark story on the big screen, Columbia Pictures is on the track to develop "The Ark", a film adaptation of a tale featured in the anthology series "Dark Horse Presents."
Likely to closely follow the premise of the original which marries the story of Noah's Ark with a UFO crash, the project has already tapped the tale's creator Mark Verheiden to adapt with Original Films' Neal H. Moritz producing alongside Dark Horse's Mike Richardson.
Verheiden previously collaborated with Richardson in the creation of Dark Horse comic book "Timecop" which later was adapted into a film feature and TV series. Moritz, on the other hand, is busy gearing up "The Green Hornet" for Columbia while also being bound to produce "Spy Hunter", "Made of Honor", and "Field Trip", among others.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms