Columbia Builds "The Ark"
Ready to present a different take of Noah's Ark story on the big screen, Columbia Pictures is on the track to develop "The Ark", a film adaptation of a tale featured in the anthology series "Dark Horse Presents."
Likely to closely follow the premise of the original which marries the story of Noah's Ark with a UFO crash, the project has already tapped the tale's creator Mark Verheiden to adapt with Original Films' Neal H. Moritz producing alongside Dark Horse's Mike Richardson.
Verheiden previously collaborated with Richardson in the creation of Dark Horse comic book "Timecop" which later was adapted into a film feature and TV series. Moritz, on the other hand, is busy gearing up "The Green Hornet" for Columbia while also being bound to produce "Spy Hunter", "Made of Honor", and "Field Trip", among others.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern