Columbia Builds "The Ark"
Ready to present a different take of Noah's Ark story on the big screen, Columbia Pictures is on the track to develop "The Ark", a film adaptation of a tale featured in the anthology series "Dark Horse Presents."
Likely to closely follow the premise of the original which marries the story of Noah's Ark with a UFO crash, the project has already tapped the tale's creator Mark Verheiden to adapt with Original Films' Neal H. Moritz producing alongside Dark Horse's Mike Richardson.
Verheiden previously collaborated with Richardson in the creation of Dark Horse comic book "Timecop" which later was adapted into a film feature and TV series. Moritz, on the other hand, is busy gearing up "The Green Hornet" for Columbia while also being bound to produce "Spy Hunter", "Made of Honor", and "Field Trip", among others.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa