Columbia Builds "The Ark"
Ready to present a different take of Noah's Ark story on the big screen, Columbia Pictures is on the track to develop "The Ark", a film adaptation of a tale featured in the anthology series "Dark Horse Presents."
Likely to closely follow the premise of the original which marries the story of Noah's Ark with a UFO crash, the project has already tapped the tale's creator Mark Verheiden to adapt with Original Films' Neal H. Moritz producing alongside Dark Horse's Mike Richardson.
Verheiden previously collaborated with Richardson in the creation of Dark Horse comic book "Timecop" which later was adapted into a film feature and TV series. Moritz, on the other hand, is busy gearing up "The Green Hornet" for Columbia while also being bound to produce "Spy Hunter", "Made of Honor", and "Field Trip", among others.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly