George Clooney Schemes a Great "Escape"
Nurturing his writing skills, George Clooney is reported to have teamed up with his Smoke House partner Grant Heslov to co-write a drama comedy feature titled "Escape From Tehran" for Warner Bros. Pictures to develop.
Based on a real-life story written by Joshuah Berman for a Wired magazine article of which screen rights Warner recently acquired, pic will present details on how the CIA, with help from Hollywood, used a fake movie project to smuggle six Americans out of Tehran during the 1979 hostage crisis.
Project, however, will be set up at Smoke House while can be a potential directing also starring vehicle for Clooney, as with any project coming from the studio. In addition, it will be the first work the actor and Heslov write together since 2005's "Good Night And Good Luck."
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development
- Taraji P. Henson and 'Empire' Co-Star Nia Long Are Reportedly Feuding on Set, Rep Reacts
- 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Originally Features Jyn Erso's Mother as Jedi Knight