Neve Campbell and Boyfriend John Light to Get Married This Saturday
This just in. Neve Campbell and boyfriend John Light are planning to marry in secret this Saturday May 5th.
The actress and man are allegedly preparing to exchange vows at an undisclosed Malibu location, it has been reported. Close family and friends invited to the wedding have been told to not reveal the location and time.
Neve and John have been dating for two years after they met while filming movie "Investigating Sex" (2001). They got engaged in December 2005 after John proposed by getting down on one knee and reciting Shakespeare.
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site