Neve Campbell and Boyfriend John Light to Get Married This Saturday
This just in. Neve Campbell and boyfriend John Light are planning to marry in secret this Saturday May 5th.
The actress and man are allegedly preparing to exchange vows at an undisclosed Malibu location, it has been reported. Close family and friends invited to the wedding have been told to not reveal the location and time.
Neve and John have been dating for two years after they met while filming movie "Investigating Sex" (2001). They got engaged in December 2005 after John proposed by getting down on one knee and reciting Shakespeare.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son