Neve Campbell and Boyfriend John Light to Get Married This Saturday
This just in. Neve Campbell and boyfriend John Light are planning to marry in secret this Saturday May 5th.
The actress and man are allegedly preparing to exchange vows at an undisclosed Malibu location, it has been reported. Close family and friends invited to the wedding have been told to not reveal the location and time.
Neve and John have been dating for two years after they met while filming movie "Investigating Sex" (2001). They got engaged in December 2005 after John proposed by getting down on one knee and reciting Shakespeare.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic