Neve Campbell and Boyfriend John Light to Get Married This Saturday
This just in. Neve Campbell and boyfriend John Light are planning to marry in secret this Saturday May 5th.
The actress and man are allegedly preparing to exchange vows at an undisclosed Malibu location, it has been reported. Close family and friends invited to the wedding have been told to not reveal the location and time.
Neve and John have been dating for two years after they met while filming movie "Investigating Sex" (2001). They got engaged in December 2005 after John proposed by getting down on one knee and reciting Shakespeare.
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies