Pregnant TV Star Charlotte Church Involved in Car Accident
Charlotte Church, who is pregnant with her boyfriend Gavin Henson's child, was involved in a minor car crash that left her shaken. Luckily she was fine.
The 21-year-old singer and television presenter, who is due to give birth to her first baby in the autumn, was driving behind Henson's car Sunday evening April 29th when someone crashed into the back of her car pushed her vehicle into the back of Henson's car.
A spokeswoman for South Wales Police did confirm the accident, saying "There appears to have been a three-car shunt at around 6.30pm on Sunday on Western Avenue" adding that the damage was not very serious and both cars were still driveable and no one was injured.
An ambulance was called into the scene but Charlotte said she was feeling well enough in herself and didn't need special treatment. A spokeswoman for Charlotte said, "I can only confirm that there was minor car accident. Charlotte was shunted by the car behind and she is absolutely fine."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart