Pregnant TV Star Charlotte Church Involved in Car Accident
Charlotte Church, who is pregnant with her boyfriend Gavin Henson's child, was involved in a minor car crash that left her shaken. Luckily she was fine.
The 21-year-old singer and television presenter, who is due to give birth to her first baby in the autumn, was driving behind Henson's car Sunday evening April 29th when someone crashed into the back of her car pushed her vehicle into the back of Henson's car.
A spokeswoman for South Wales Police did confirm the accident, saying "There appears to have been a three-car shunt at around 6.30pm on Sunday on Western Avenue" adding that the damage was not very serious and both cars were still driveable and no one was injured.
An ambulance was called into the scene but Charlotte said she was feeling well enough in herself and didn't need special treatment. A spokeswoman for Charlotte said, "I can only confirm that there was minor car accident. Charlotte was shunted by the car behind and she is absolutely fine."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna