Pregnant TV Star Charlotte Church Involved in Car Accident
Charlotte Church, who is pregnant with her boyfriend Gavin Henson's child, was involved in a minor car crash that left her shaken. Luckily she was fine.
The 21-year-old singer and television presenter, who is due to give birth to her first baby in the autumn, was driving behind Henson's car Sunday evening April 29th when someone crashed into the back of her car pushed her vehicle into the back of Henson's car.
A spokeswoman for South Wales Police did confirm the accident, saying "There appears to have been a three-car shunt at around 6.30pm on Sunday on Western Avenue" adding that the damage was not very serious and both cars were still driveable and no one was injured.
An ambulance was called into the scene but Charlotte said she was feeling well enough in herself and didn't need special treatment. A spokeswoman for Charlotte said, "I can only confirm that there was minor car accident. Charlotte was shunted by the car behind and she is absolutely fine."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune