Pregnant TV Star Charlotte Church Involved in Car Accident
Charlotte Church, who is pregnant with her boyfriend Gavin Henson's child, was involved in a minor car crash that left her shaken. Luckily she was fine.
The 21-year-old singer and television presenter, who is due to give birth to her first baby in the autumn, was driving behind Henson's car Sunday evening April 29th when someone crashed into the back of her car pushed her vehicle into the back of Henson's car.
A spokeswoman for South Wales Police did confirm the accident, saying "There appears to have been a three-car shunt at around 6.30pm on Sunday on Western Avenue" adding that the damage was not very serious and both cars were still driveable and no one was injured.
An ambulance was called into the scene but Charlotte said she was feeling well enough in herself and didn't need special treatment. A spokeswoman for Charlotte said, "I can only confirm that there was minor car accident. Charlotte was shunted by the car behind and she is absolutely fine."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville