Pregnant TV Star Charlotte Church Involved in Car Accident
Charlotte Church, who is pregnant with her boyfriend Gavin Henson's child, was involved in a minor car crash that left her shaken. Luckily she was fine.
The 21-year-old singer and television presenter, who is due to give birth to her first baby in the autumn, was driving behind Henson's car Sunday evening April 29th when someone crashed into the back of her car pushed her vehicle into the back of Henson's car.
A spokeswoman for South Wales Police did confirm the accident, saying "There appears to have been a three-car shunt at around 6.30pm on Sunday on Western Avenue" adding that the damage was not very serious and both cars were still driveable and no one was injured.
An ambulance was called into the scene but Charlotte said she was feeling well enough in herself and didn't need special treatment. A spokeswoman for Charlotte said, "I can only confirm that there was minor car accident. Charlotte was shunted by the car behind and she is absolutely fine."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman