Emma Roberts Gets "Wild"
Good things seemingly keep happening to young starlet Emma Roberts. Following her role in "Nancy Drew", the beauty reportedly has landed another starring slot in "Wild Child", a new comedy feature from Universal Pictures and Working Title Films.
Here Roberts is plotted to play a spoiled Malibu princess whose penchant for wildness drives her father to send her to a strict, all-girls English boarding school. The story is based on the experiences of the film's screenwriter, Lucy Dahl, the daughter of Welsh author Roald Dahl also a boarding school alumna.
Shooting is due to begin this summer under the direction of Nick Moore with Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner producing alongside Diana Phillips. The flick will be the third big screen project Working Title put into production this summer after "Frost/Nixon" and "Burn After Reading."
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24