Emma Roberts Gets "Wild"
Good things seemingly keep happening to young starlet Emma Roberts. Following her role in "Nancy Drew", the beauty reportedly has landed another starring slot in "Wild Child", a new comedy feature from Universal Pictures and Working Title Films.
Here Roberts is plotted to play a spoiled Malibu princess whose penchant for wildness drives her father to send her to a strict, all-girls English boarding school. The story is based on the experiences of the film's screenwriter, Lucy Dahl, the daughter of Welsh author Roald Dahl also a boarding school alumna.
Shooting is due to begin this summer under the direction of Nick Moore with Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner producing alongside Diana Phillips. The flick will be the third big screen project Working Title put into production this summer after "Frost/Nixon" and "Burn After Reading."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour