Emma Roberts Gets "Wild"
Good things seemingly keep happening to young starlet Emma Roberts. Following her role in "Nancy Drew", the beauty reportedly has landed another starring slot in "Wild Child", a new comedy feature from Universal Pictures and Working Title Films.
Here Roberts is plotted to play a spoiled Malibu princess whose penchant for wildness drives her father to send her to a strict, all-girls English boarding school. The story is based on the experiences of the film's screenwriter, Lucy Dahl, the daughter of Welsh author Roald Dahl also a boarding school alumna.
Shooting is due to begin this summer under the direction of Nick Moore with Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner producing alongside Diana Phillips. The flick will be the third big screen project Working Title put into production this summer after "Frost/Nixon" and "Burn After Reading."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2