Emma Roberts Gets "Wild"
Good things seemingly keep happening to young starlet Emma Roberts. Following her role in "Nancy Drew", the beauty reportedly has landed another starring slot in "Wild Child", a new comedy feature from Universal Pictures and Working Title Films.
Here Roberts is plotted to play a spoiled Malibu princess whose penchant for wildness drives her father to send her to a strict, all-girls English boarding school. The story is based on the experiences of the film's screenwriter, Lucy Dahl, the daughter of Welsh author Roald Dahl also a boarding school alumna.
Shooting is due to begin this summer under the direction of Nick Moore with Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner producing alongside Diana Phillips. The flick will be the third big screen project Working Title put into production this summer after "Frost/Nixon" and "Burn After Reading."
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick