Papa Roach, Buckcherry & Hinder Hitting the Road Together
Three big rock acts have joined forces in a leg of tour that will boast the music genre and serve the fans right. Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Hinder are rolling together this summer in a jaunt dubbed "Badboys Of Rock Tour".
The preliminary dates to this trek have been announced on liveDaily.com. So far the tour is limited up to 7 dates with July 13-night in Lansing, MI as the kick-start. They will visit mostly country fair stages in Dubuque, IA, Lima, OH and Allegan, MI and stretch it to Sept. 12 date in York, PA.
Papa Roach has been on the road in support of 2006's "The Paramour Sessions" while Hinder is still serving "Door To Dorm" tour in college campuses to promote their debut and only album "Extreme Behavior". Buckcherry in particular has been continuously touring to promote last year's chart topping set "15".
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash