Papa Roach, Buckcherry & Hinder Hitting the Road Together
Three big rock acts have joined forces in a leg of tour that will boast the music genre and serve the fans right. Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Hinder are rolling together this summer in a jaunt dubbed "Badboys Of Rock Tour".
The preliminary dates to this trek have been announced on liveDaily.com. So far the tour is limited up to 7 dates with July 13-night in Lansing, MI as the kick-start. They will visit mostly country fair stages in Dubuque, IA, Lima, OH and Allegan, MI and stretch it to Sept. 12 date in York, PA.
Papa Roach has been on the road in support of 2006's "The Paramour Sessions" while Hinder is still serving "Door To Dorm" tour in college campuses to promote their debut and only album "Extreme Behavior". Buckcherry in particular has been continuously touring to promote last year's chart topping set "15".
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'