Lindsay Lohan Plans to Celebrate Her 21st Birthday Partying in Vegas
She doesn't always do something in biggest way possible, but when it comes to party Lindsay Lohan undoubtedly wants the biggest one. The young celebrity is planning a very BIG 21st birthday party.
Turning 21st on July 2nd, Lindsay "going to milk it because it's a big birthday," so she said on Wednesday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show." Becomes old enough to legally go to clubs, no wonder the actress plans to celebrate the big day partying in Sin City and having dinner in Malibu, Calif., with family and friends.
Lindsay, moreover, said turning 21st has "been a long time coming" for her friends who own clubs in Los Angeles. After she's legal, "they don't have to worry about getting into trouble," for letting her inside, she told host Ellen DeGeneres.
Clubbing and partying will always be Lindsay's daily routines even more after July 2nd.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21