Lindsay Lohan Plans to Celebrate Her 21st Birthday Partying in Vegas
She doesn't always do something in biggest way possible, but when it comes to party Lindsay Lohan undoubtedly wants the biggest one. The young celebrity is planning a very BIG 21st birthday party.
Turning 21st on July 2nd, Lindsay "going to milk it because it's a big birthday," so she said on Wednesday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show." Becomes old enough to legally go to clubs, no wonder the actress plans to celebrate the big day partying in Sin City and having dinner in Malibu, Calif., with family and friends.
Lindsay, moreover, said turning 21st has "been a long time coming" for her friends who own clubs in Los Angeles. After she's legal, "they don't have to worry about getting into trouble," for letting her inside, she told host Ellen DeGeneres.
Clubbing and partying will always be Lindsay's daily routines even more after July 2nd.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival