Lindsay Lohan Plans to Celebrate Her 21st Birthday Partying in Vegas
She doesn't always do something in biggest way possible, but when it comes to party Lindsay Lohan undoubtedly wants the biggest one. The young celebrity is planning a very BIG 21st birthday party.
Turning 21st on July 2nd, Lindsay "going to milk it because it's a big birthday," so she said on Wednesday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show." Becomes old enough to legally go to clubs, no wonder the actress plans to celebrate the big day partying in Sin City and having dinner in Malibu, Calif., with family and friends.
Lindsay, moreover, said turning 21st has "been a long time coming" for her friends who own clubs in Los Angeles. After she's legal, "they don't have to worry about getting into trouble," for letting her inside, she told host Ellen DeGeneres.
Clubbing and partying will always be Lindsay's daily routines even more after July 2nd.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce