Lindsay Lohan Plans to Celebrate Her 21st Birthday Partying in Vegas
She doesn't always do something in biggest way possible, but when it comes to party Lindsay Lohan undoubtedly wants the biggest one. The young celebrity is planning a very BIG 21st birthday party.
Turning 21st on July 2nd, Lindsay "going to milk it because it's a big birthday," so she said on Wednesday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show." Becomes old enough to legally go to clubs, no wonder the actress plans to celebrate the big day partying in Sin City and having dinner in Malibu, Calif., with family and friends.
Lindsay, moreover, said turning 21st has "been a long time coming" for her friends who own clubs in Los Angeles. After she's legal, "they don't have to worry about getting into trouble," for letting her inside, she told host Ellen DeGeneres.
Clubbing and partying will always be Lindsay's daily routines even more after July 2nd.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards