Brazilian Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Inked Deal with Cosmetic Giant Cacharel
It took less than 24 hours for Gisele Bundchen to secure another major deal following her part ways with lingerie company Victoria's Secret. The Brazilian supermodel, approvingly, has inked a multi-million dollar deal to become the new face of cosmetic giant Cacharel's new fragrance Liberte.
On why she is chosen to model their new product, Alexander Keller, a spokesperson for Cacharel Perfumes Germany, says, "Gisele Bundchen embodies perfectly our fragrance Liberte. She stands for the freedom and independence of young women."
Speaking on her new task to be the face of the fragrance, Bundchen commented, "I am so happy and so grateful that I am in a situation, where I can be myself, speak out openly, can do what is important to me and have the freedom to live my life in a way that I can be content with it. I think Liberte is a very strong word and a cool project. Everybody should work on being free. That should be everybody's mission for 2007: Work on being free!"
The beauty will thus appear in TV, magazine and billboard ads for Cacharel, showing her posing on top of the Teide volcano on the Spanish Canary Island of Tenerife.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic