Brazilian Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Inked Deal with Cosmetic Giant Cacharel
It took less than 24 hours for Gisele Bundchen to secure another major deal following her part ways with lingerie company Victoria's Secret. The Brazilian supermodel, approvingly, has inked a multi-million dollar deal to become the new face of cosmetic giant Cacharel's new fragrance Liberte.
On why she is chosen to model their new product, Alexander Keller, a spokesperson for Cacharel Perfumes Germany, says, "Gisele Bundchen embodies perfectly our fragrance Liberte. She stands for the freedom and independence of young women."
Speaking on her new task to be the face of the fragrance, Bundchen commented, "I am so happy and so grateful that I am in a situation, where I can be myself, speak out openly, can do what is important to me and have the freedom to live my life in a way that I can be content with it. I think Liberte is a very strong word and a cool project. Everybody should work on being free. That should be everybody's mission for 2007: Work on being free!"
The beauty will thus appear in TV, magazine and billboard ads for Cacharel, showing her posing on top of the Teide volcano on the Spanish Canary Island of Tenerife.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'