Brazilian Supermodel Gisele Bundchen Inked Deal with Cosmetic Giant Cacharel
It took less than 24 hours for Gisele Bundchen to secure another major deal following her part ways with lingerie company Victoria's Secret. The Brazilian supermodel, approvingly, has inked a multi-million dollar deal to become the new face of cosmetic giant Cacharel's new fragrance Liberte.
On why she is chosen to model their new product, Alexander Keller, a spokesperson for Cacharel Perfumes Germany, says, "Gisele Bundchen embodies perfectly our fragrance Liberte. She stands for the freedom and independence of young women."
Speaking on her new task to be the face of the fragrance, Bundchen commented, "I am so happy and so grateful that I am in a situation, where I can be myself, speak out openly, can do what is important to me and have the freedom to live my life in a way that I can be content with it. I think Liberte is a very strong word and a cool project. Everybody should work on being free. That should be everybody's mission for 2007: Work on being free!"
The beauty will thus appear in TV, magazine and billboard ads for Cacharel, showing her posing on top of the Teide volcano on the Spanish Canary Island of Tenerife.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri