Pete Doherty Comes After Babyshambles
Babyshambles' frontman Pete Doherty has completed a solo acoustic record ahead of the project that is going on with his band. Pete's solo record though is the readier piece, will be released the end of this year after the band's new album is out.
As part of Parlophone artist, Pete has to take the decision from the label. A source from Parlophone said, "We're really keen to release Pete's acoustic record at some point in the future but not until after the next Babyshambles album, that will come out first."
Pete on the other hand, seemed to be excited over the solo album saying, "I've got a song called 'Salome' which I haven't done with the band yet. I'm kind of saving it for the acoustic album, you know what I mean? You can't leave it lying around for too long." He was also keen on finishing the band's album. "Well to be honest, I think it's pretty much done. It's just now trying to convince the record company that everything doesn't need to be highly polished."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences