Pete Doherty Comes After Babyshambles
Babyshambles' frontman Pete Doherty has completed a solo acoustic record ahead of the project that is going on with his band. Pete's solo record though is the readier piece, will be released the end of this year after the band's new album is out.
As part of Parlophone artist, Pete has to take the decision from the label. A source from Parlophone said, "We're really keen to release Pete's acoustic record at some point in the future but not until after the next Babyshambles album, that will come out first."
Pete on the other hand, seemed to be excited over the solo album saying, "I've got a song called 'Salome' which I haven't done with the band yet. I'm kind of saving it for the acoustic album, you know what I mean? You can't leave it lying around for too long." He was also keen on finishing the band's album. "Well to be honest, I think it's pretty much done. It's just now trying to convince the record company that everything doesn't need to be highly polished."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed