Pete Doherty Comes After Babyshambles
Babyshambles' frontman Pete Doherty has completed a solo acoustic record ahead of the project that is going on with his band. Pete's solo record though is the readier piece, will be released the end of this year after the band's new album is out.
As part of Parlophone artist, Pete has to take the decision from the label. A source from Parlophone said, "We're really keen to release Pete's acoustic record at some point in the future but not until after the next Babyshambles album, that will come out first."
Pete on the other hand, seemed to be excited over the solo album saying, "I've got a song called 'Salome' which I haven't done with the band yet. I'm kind of saving it for the acoustic album, you know what I mean? You can't leave it lying around for too long." He was also keen on finishing the band's album. "Well to be honest, I think it's pretty much done. It's just now trying to convince the record company that everything doesn't need to be highly polished."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival