Justin Timberlake Planning to Step Away from Spotlight to Write Music for Other Artists
Becoming a household name because of his singing career, Justin Timberlake is considering another profession. The pop singer has been intended to put the brake on his solo career, making music for fellow music stars in turn.
"I've had a good share of the spotlight for a while. I don't feel like I need too much of it right now," Timberlake said in an interview in Los Angeles with USA Today.
The guy, furthermore, went on saying "I want to write country music, because that's where I grew up - Tennessee. Soul music... I want to be involved in hip-hop. And sometimes I feel the only way to really express all those different sides, even just for myself, is through different people."
Timberlake, to note, already co-wrote songs for Macy Gray, crafted one for Rihanna, and collaborated on a country tune for Reba McEntire's duets collection. He, in addition, also is said to help providing the materials for Madonna's hip hop flavored album.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent