Edward Burns Buys "27 Dresses"
Taking drastic turn following the wrapping up of his latest vehicle "One Missed Call", Edward Burns has reached deals to take starring part in "27 Dresses", the romantic comedy Spyglass Entertainment is developing for Fox 2000, Variety has reported.
Thereby joining the likes of Katherine Heigl, James Marsden, and Malin Akerman, the actor will play the man who becomes the object of affection of Heighl's character but is going to marry her sister instead.
Shooting is scheduled to start this summer with Anne Fletcher to direct based on script by Aline Brosh McKenna. Seating as producers are Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, and Jonathan Glickman with Erin Stam co-producing.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris