Edward Burns Buys "27 Dresses"
Taking drastic turn following the wrapping up of his latest vehicle "One Missed Call", Edward Burns has reached deals to take starring part in "27 Dresses", the romantic comedy Spyglass Entertainment is developing for Fox 2000, Variety has reported.
Thereby joining the likes of Katherine Heigl, James Marsden, and Malin Akerman, the actor will play the man who becomes the object of affection of Heighl's character but is going to marry her sister instead.
Shooting is scheduled to start this summer with Anne Fletcher to direct based on script by Aline Brosh McKenna. Seating as producers are Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, and Jonathan Glickman with Erin Stam co-producing.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'