Edward Burns Buys "27 Dresses"
Taking drastic turn following the wrapping up of his latest vehicle "One Missed Call", Edward Burns has reached deals to take starring part in "27 Dresses", the romantic comedy Spyglass Entertainment is developing for Fox 2000, Variety has reported.
Thereby joining the likes of Katherine Heigl, James Marsden, and Malin Akerman, the actor will play the man who becomes the object of affection of Heighl's character but is going to marry her sister instead.
Shooting is scheduled to start this summer with Anne Fletcher to direct based on script by Aline Brosh McKenna. Seating as producers are Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, and Jonathan Glickman with Erin Stam co-producing.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub