Edward Burns Buys "27 Dresses"
Taking drastic turn following the wrapping up of his latest vehicle "One Missed Call", Edward Burns has reached deals to take starring part in "27 Dresses", the romantic comedy Spyglass Entertainment is developing for Fox 2000, Variety has reported.
Thereby joining the likes of Katherine Heigl, James Marsden, and Malin Akerman, the actor will play the man who becomes the object of affection of Heighl's character but is going to marry her sister instead.
Shooting is scheduled to start this summer with Anne Fletcher to direct based on script by Aline Brosh McKenna. Seating as producers are Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, and Jonathan Glickman with Erin Stam co-producing.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour