Edward Burns Buys "27 Dresses"
Taking drastic turn following the wrapping up of his latest vehicle "One Missed Call", Edward Burns has reached deals to take starring part in "27 Dresses", the romantic comedy Spyglass Entertainment is developing for Fox 2000, Variety has reported.
Thereby joining the likes of Katherine Heigl, James Marsden, and Malin Akerman, the actor will play the man who becomes the object of affection of Heighl's character but is going to marry her sister instead.
Shooting is scheduled to start this summer with Anne Fletcher to direct based on script by Aline Brosh McKenna. Seating as producers are Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, and Jonathan Glickman with Erin Stam co-producing.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups