Willie Nelson Plans 4th of July Picnic
Veteran country mogul Willie Nelson will hold the annual Fourth of July Picnic performance again. This year, he taps his fellow musician mates such as Son Volt, Old 97's, Drive-By Truckers, and Amos Lee.
For the first time, the venue will take place outside Nelson's home state of Texas. To be precise at Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Wash., the same venue that will be used for US Download Festival this August.
The singer recently released a double CD album titled "Last of the Breed" with Merle Haggard and Ray price in March 2007. The album entered Billboard 200 at #64 by moving 13,000 in the first week. In the near future Nelson is scheduled to perform in several festivals including Stagecoach Fest this weekend.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene