Willie Nelson Plans 4th of July Picnic
Veteran country mogul Willie Nelson will hold the annual Fourth of July Picnic performance again. This year, he taps his fellow musician mates such as Son Volt, Old 97's, Drive-By Truckers, and Amos Lee.
For the first time, the venue will take place outside Nelson's home state of Texas. To be precise at Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Wash., the same venue that will be used for US Download Festival this August.
The singer recently released a double CD album titled "Last of the Breed" with Merle Haggard and Ray price in March 2007. The album entered Billboard 200 at #64 by moving 13,000 in the first week. In the near future Nelson is scheduled to perform in several festivals including Stagecoach Fest this weekend.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?