Willie Nelson Plans 4th of July Picnic
Veteran country mogul Willie Nelson will hold the annual Fourth of July Picnic performance again. This year, he taps his fellow musician mates such as Son Volt, Old 97's, Drive-By Truckers, and Amos Lee.
For the first time, the venue will take place outside Nelson's home state of Texas. To be precise at Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Wash., the same venue that will be used for US Download Festival this August.
The singer recently released a double CD album titled "Last of the Breed" with Merle Haggard and Ray price in March 2007. The album entered Billboard 200 at #64 by moving 13,000 in the first week. In the near future Nelson is scheduled to perform in several festivals including Stagecoach Fest this weekend.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'