Willie Nelson Plans 4th of July Picnic
Veteran country mogul Willie Nelson will hold the annual Fourth of July Picnic performance again. This year, he taps his fellow musician mates such as Son Volt, Old 97's, Drive-By Truckers, and Amos Lee.
For the first time, the venue will take place outside Nelson's home state of Texas. To be precise at Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Wash., the same venue that will be used for US Download Festival this August.
The singer recently released a double CD album titled "Last of the Breed" with Merle Haggard and Ray price in March 2007. The album entered Billboard 200 at #64 by moving 13,000 in the first week. In the near future Nelson is scheduled to perform in several festivals including Stagecoach Fest this weekend.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked