Willie Nelson Plans 4th of July Picnic
Veteran country mogul Willie Nelson will hold the annual Fourth of July Picnic performance again. This year, he taps his fellow musician mates such as Son Volt, Old 97's, Drive-By Truckers, and Amos Lee.
For the first time, the venue will take place outside Nelson's home state of Texas. To be precise at Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Wash., the same venue that will be used for US Download Festival this August.
The singer recently released a double CD album titled "Last of the Breed" with Merle Haggard and Ray price in March 2007. The album entered Billboard 200 at #64 by moving 13,000 in the first week. In the near future Nelson is scheduled to perform in several festivals including Stagecoach Fest this weekend.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal